4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very nice, November 28, 2011
This review is from: 18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Garnet and Diamond Accent Heart Lock and Key Pendant Necklace , 18" (Jewelry)
This item looks better in person than I thought it would. You would have thought I proposed to my girlfriend when I gave this to her, she absolutely loved it. I can't tell how much of the garnet is real, but it all looks great. The description lists the chain size, but I was not sure if it was going to be long enough. My girlfriend did end up purchasing a slightly larger chain so it would sit where she wanted it to. I purchased this almost a year ago, and she still wears it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for the girlfriend!, March 11, 2012
When I came across this, I instantly thought it would make a great gift my GF. At the time is was $14; a complete steal! The gold heart is about 1"x1" big and didn't seem very fragile. It shines beautifully on sunlight and my GF says that she gets a lot of compliments when she wears it - which is almost always. I strongly encourage husbands and boyfriends to buy this for their loved ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars garnet heart & key pendant, December 9, 2011
This was offered at a very good price for a lovely necklace, I purchased this as a gift and was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, June 16, 2014
My son ordered this for his girlfriend & she absolutely loved it! It is really an adorable piece of jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but tiny, May 31, 2014
I bought this along with earrings to match and the recipient loved them. I found them to be very small, the key is really tiny which in my opinion takes away from the true beauty of this pendant. I would suggest it be made a little bigger so it would stand out more. That said, everything was packaged well and came in good time.

Rate and Discover Movies