5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!
I bought this for my wife for our anniversary. She loved it! Although you can barely see the diamonds, the Topaz stones are a nice size and the ring has a good size and solid weight. It looks and feels more expensive that it is. It also came nicely double boxed.
Published on August 12, 2010 by R. Pfister

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmmmmm
Didn't like the ring much! It shows that the stone is not of a good quality. However, this ring can be used as a casual ring.
Published 16 months ago by S. Al Ansari

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!, August 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise., February 10, 2011
The ring has a very precise design and looks much better then on the picture displayed, the gold is authentic and look good. I gave the ring to my mother as a present and she liked it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars "And two shall be joined as one", February 19, 2013
This product was the perfect V-day gift! Well made, affordable and good for that "joining as one"!
Short Story. I purchased this two weeks prior to the holiday and left it in my truck so my inquisitive wife wouldn't find it.
Went out to work two days before V-day to find my truck broken into and the ring gone. After expelling my frustration...sorry world, I quickly hopped back on Amazon to re-order, hopefully to receive in time.
To my surprise and continued appreciation, there was one ring left in stock in her size and free overnight shipping????
The ring came the next day, same price I paid the first time and just in time for the love day!
Thank you Amazon, your a great market place!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 4, 2011
Beautiful ring! Very nice quality. The two topaz hearts is a really nice design. The promise is all about two hearts together. My girlfriend loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, December 20, 2011
I received this as a promise ring from my boyfriend. It is absolutely beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice at all. The actual diamonds are very small and not overly noticeable, but the white topaz stones look wonderful as well. This ring is well designed and fits great, I'm very hard on my jewelry but I don't think that will be an issue at all with this stunning piece of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PRETTY, August 20, 2011
i love this ring its simply flawless i had lost my engagement ring and my fiancee told me if i found a ring that i love he would buy it well i did lol thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring but small diamonds, November 15, 2012
This review is from: 10k Yellow Gold White Topaz and Diamond Heart Ring (0.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity) (Jewelry)
The ring itself is pretty nice but the diamonds on the sides of the hearts are very small. Over all i'm happy with this product and shines beautifully

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring..., May 5, 2012
I got this gift for my girlfriend on her birthday. The stones are appropriate but slightly stick up. Make sure that it don't catch any fabric. So I would prefer that take off the ring from your finger when you are working. The ring is really beautiful and shines. This is a nice deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars set up too high for my liking, February 12, 2013
I tried it on and wore it for a few hours and it caught on too many things I was afraid of lose a stone or bending a prong.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring, January 15, 2013
MY guy bought me this ring as an aniversary and valentines present to wear with a wide gold band. Delicate and georgeous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›