‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series, April 26, 2012
Anne (COLUMBIA, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally do reviews of books or series, but I just had to this time. I just finished the Yellowstone Romance series, and I'm waiting impatiently for the next book to come out. I've had my Kindle for a year and a half, and these were the best books I've read in all that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I rate it more than 5 stars?, April 26, 2012
Love - Love - Love the entire series. This 4th book has be anxiously awaiting the next release this fall. I need to read more about the Osborne and Russell families!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SERIES, April 26, 2012
I read all four in the series in 4 days and I can't wait for Peggy to finish book 5. The characters are easy to like and the villians are easy to hate. Awesome job and I hope Peggy keeps writing her heart out!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WHAT A GREAT BOOK, April 26, 2013
5 STARS TO PEGGY HENDERSON FOR WRITING SUCH A MOVING AND ROMANTIC LOVE STORY. HER KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA OF YELLOW STONE PARK AND THE WAY SHE DESCRIBES IT AND WORKES IT INTO THE SERIES MAKES ME TRULY SEE THE PLACES SHE TALKS ABOUT. SHE HAS USED TIME TRAVEL IN BRINGING TOGETHER HER CHARACTERS AND JUST GOES TO PROVE LOVE IS FOREVER. A SERIES TO TREASURE.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!, January 15, 2013
While you don't have to read these books in order, you'll be happy you did since Danica and Josh are both introduced in earlier books. It's nice to see how they've grown and you get a better understanding to their background if you read the books in order. LOVED the entire series!! In each book, both characters are strong. It isn't the handsome man rescuing the idiot female all the time. Instead, each character holds their own and brings a lot to the story. I'm now half-way through book 5 and since it was just recently published, I don't know if a book 6 is coming or not. I will certainly want to read it if it does and I may even re-read the series later (something I NEVER do).

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend series, July 10, 2014
AReader (Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
I have enjoyed the Yellowstone series. Ready for another. The first book being free was a hooker for me. Onto the Tetons now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, June 17, 2014
every one fantasizes about finding love, one real love one out life. That's why all these Yellowstone books are so fun to read. you get the past with the rugged mountain man/Indian with the woman who is the love of his live in a time when live was tough but truly real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 16, 2014
exciting lots of drama. wow that's all I can say the writer has a fantastic imagination. would definitely recommend this book and writer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, June 7, 2014
Sissy Demma "tulips12" (Dallas, GA United States) - See all my reviews
The Yellowstone Romance Series was a great series to read. I read all of the books in this series, and I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes romance stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars ahhh Romance, May 20, 2014
With a clean heart felt story about people meeting under unusual circumstances and falling in love.
The history included, caused me to search on google about Wy. Yellowstone Park and the
American Indian tribes.