5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GIFT EVER
Published 20 months ago by Pittster

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Pack.....but not great
For the money, it's ok...but Walmart sells one of better quality for a little less money. The material is really thin, but to use 2x a year....it will work.
Published on June 21, 2011 by ACL

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GIFT EVER, August 22, 2012
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
MY MOM GAVE ME THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME. SHE SAID SHE WANTS ME TO KEEP MY STUFF IN IT AND NOT LOSE STUFF. I PUT MY BUS PASS IN IT. I TAKE THE BUS TO GET A SODA AND WATCH A MOVIE. I ALSO PUT MY MONEY IN IT. AND I PUT MY HOUSE KEY IN IT. I CAN'T LOSE MY HOUSE KEY AGAIN MOM GETS MAD. I PUT MY WATCH IN IT. THE STRAP IS BROKE ON MY WATCH SO I CANT WEAR IT. MOM WROTE MY NAME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER INSIDE MY BAG. I PUT CANDY AND TISSUES IN IT. I ALSO PUT A PICTURE OF A GIRL FROM THE UNDERWEAR BOOK IN IT. MOM DOES NOT KNOW THAT. I REALLY LIKE MY BAG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price! Adjustable! Just what I wanted!, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
We will be going on vacation shortly and I needed an easier way to carry my glasses and protect them instead of a pocket. This will hold my wallet and glasses and other items easily and keep my hands free. What a deal - the price is right. Perfect size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Fanny!, May 13, 2011
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
Simple and cute. We purchased this for my daughter to wear at Disney World. I like the size. It would work for an adult or older child. Great teal color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Throw Back, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
I originally bought this fanny pack to wear with an 80's inspired Halloween costume but I ended up wearing sumthing else. Now I use it to take with me while I jog... Just something to put my keys, phone, & mace in. It's not that big... just enough for a few items. It's made out of decent material so over all it gets the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
I was reading the reviews a few minutes before this was delivered and I was becoming a little worried. I received it and fell in love! It's well made and looks sturdy. I love the color, although its not as dark as in the picture. My only gripe is that it has an odd smell, hence the 4 stars, but it'll probably go away after it's aired out. It came right on time too! Can't wait to wear it bike riding tomorrow!! All in all, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
If your looking for a fanny pack for recreational use, this fun colored bag will do the trick
It has the two shown pockets as well as one hidden one in the back. It's not extreme quality or for the advanced fanny user but it gets its job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Needs, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
I'm not really the "Fanny-pack" type, but was doing an 80's Fun Run in costume and needed a place to put things I would normally stash in a pocket. This was perfect! Nice, bright color that blended seamlessly w/my 80's gear, and great for running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fanny pack, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
I bought this for a trip to Disney. Haven't used it yet, but I was pleased with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite!, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
This is my favorite product that I've ever purchased! Ever! Buy one! Buy two! Since I first began looking for fanny packs, I was having trouble finding something colorful enough to help my friends find me when we go to the local theme parks together. This solved all of my problems! It's bright, it's a very pretty shade of teal, and it's WATERPROOF!!! (That last part isn't true) A must have for anyone in the market for a Fantasy Fanny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more awesome than expected!, February 14, 2012
SKF (San Diego) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Teal, FN-03 (Misc.)
This was a humorous gift that I know will end up getting use - the canvas/poly material is sturdy, the straps are well-sewn on...the color is actually darker than what is shown in the picture. It's still a pretty color, just not as bright teal (although that could be my monitor!). I think this is going to be great for tailgate & concerts, even though it started off as a joke gift...we'll just refrain from wearing sweatpants with it.

ARRAY(0xa2cd0660)