5.0 out of 5 stars I likes my Phish!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:47 Mins
Yum Yum! Bend and twist the phish to get the catnip around (once a month). For extended fun, tie the phish to the cat dancer.
Published on July 31, 2012 by freedevil

3.0 out of 5 stars The cats don't like it as much as the banana
Published 10 months ago by J. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars I likes my Phish!!!, July 31, 2012
Length:: 0:47 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Catnip Toy ever, April 9, 2010
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
My cat is an absolute catnip junkie. AND he's a major-league bunny kicker. There is something about this Pollock Fish that just *does* it for him in ways I don't entirely understand. It's not just the length - so he can bunny-kick away. It's not just the catnip, because I had the catnip banana (with same catnip filling). There's something about the shape of this thing that really revs up his batteries.

I was thrilled to find these are available from Amazon, as before this I had to make a special trip an hour and a half away to get one. My boy goes through about one per year. They don't leak, they don't cause a mess (and I have only the vaguest recollection of the loop mentioned by another reviewer), but he wears them out until they flatten. For a toy that gives him this much pleasure (and that I can throw at him and be certain to distract him even when he's in Wild Cat Foot Pouncing mode) I don't think the price is at all unreasonable.

Also, the pun is irresistible. And the fish - unlike the 100,000 fake mice we also own - looks pretty good lying on the floor in public places...because - make no mistake - this is where it will inevitably wind up.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Cat Toy, November 3, 2007
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
I purchased one of these catnip fish after reading a recommendation for them in a cat magazine. Both of my adult cats love playing with it, because the toy is long enough that they can bunny kick it with their hind feet. My altered male cat enjoys this fish toy the most, and will kick it unmercifully! Since he is a big boy, and pretty long in the body, it is kind of hard to find a cat toy, that is long enough for him to really grab hold of and bunny kick, but this fish does the job. The only flaw as such is the loop on the end - it didn't last long. The rest of the toy held up, well, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!!!, February 17, 2010
Kat (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
My cats went crazy for this thing even before I got it out of the bag, they were sniffing and rolling all over the bag it was in. They have had a lot of fun with it chewing on it hugging it and kicking it with their feet. I have bought cat nip toys before, but I have never seen my cats react to them like this. I was a little hesitant to buy it because of the price, but my cats love it. One of my cats even uses it as a pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Popular Modern Art Catnip-Laced Toy In The House, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
My cats have always been extremely pleased with any products containing Yeowww! brand catnip; heretofore their favorites were the rainbow and banana-shaped toys, but this king-sized Avant-garde Pollock (named Jackson for obvious reasons) is their new favorite. Jackson is 11" long, so it is fairly large for a cat toy, and the Yeowww! catnip is simply the best. I don't have any idea what makes it superior to any other brand, but it certainly gets their vote. In all truth you (and your feline companions) can't go wrong with anything from Yeowww!, but this is a particular favorite.

3.0 out of 5 stars The cats don't like it as much as the banana, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
We have this fish and two of the catnip-filled bananas by the same company. Although I like the looks of the fish better as it is colorful and lively, the cats prefer the bananas and have barely given the fish a passing sniff. They have batted the fish around... Once... Experimentally... But they spend loving, adoring QUALITY time licking/batting/rabbit-kicking/cuddling with the bananas. It's weird. Maybe it's the solid color of the bananas or maybe the material is the different from the fish (although it feels the same to me). The catnip filled inside is supposed to be the same. I don't know what it is. Clearly I have common cats as they do not appreciate abstract expressionism, or art in general, as much as I do...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for bratty cat!, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
This is the first toy I've given my cat that she actually freaked out over immediately. She started playing with it within seconds of me throwing it on the floor. Usually she will sniff around a toy, bat it around a minute, and then walk away from it bored. She really loves this fish toy and it's big enough that she can hold it and kick with her hind legs(her favorite move). Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars He likes it., April 2, 2012
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
My cat likes the toy. He rolls onto it, hugs it, kicks it, and chews on its face and tail. He probably plays with it more when I am not watching or home, but I've seen him play several times. It is long, but fairly skinny, which makes it harder for my fat cat to kick it. Nice, well-made toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
This is the 2nd one of these I've gotten for my cat. The first one came apart along a seam and the floor ended up covered with catnip and stuffing. I thought maybe I had just gotten one that wasn't stitched properly. So, I order this one. On the first day that I gave it to my cat it blew apart at a seam. Just to be clear, the cat does seem to love this thing because of the catnip it contains. It is big enough that he can grab on to it and use it as a kick toy with his rear legs. Maybe that is part of the issue. I put the toy away and got it out the next day to see what might happen. This time he tore through the material on the side of the item. The item might be okay for a cat without claws, but I can't recommend it for other cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars This catnip fish is the cat's meow!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy (Misc.)
We received one of these as a Christmas gift for our cat years ago and it instantly became his most favorite and well-used toy. Several years later, it's blackened with dried cat spit but still holds a punch for our cat. We just replaced it, only because it's grungy, no other reason. These hold up under awful conditions (cat teeth! claws! pouncing!) and this toy has been the best investment we've ever made in our cat's happiness. HIGHLY recommended!

Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy