Yes! Warblers get their own cd!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 26, 2011 11:00:49 PM PDT
J. G. Smith says:
I'm so glad. I was disappointed when zero Warbler songs were on the 5th Glee cd. I was pissed. I was going to get all the songs on iTunes. Then I saw on facebook that the Warblers were getting their own cd!!! X-D Saying I was happy is an understatement. But I am. And I'm going to buy it the day it comes out!!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2011 3:22:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 29, 2011 3:23:42 PM PDT
Larry Davis says:
And no need to pay ripoff prices either to download these tracks...I would be quite angry if I overpaid for the downloads, then found out about this CD...doubledipping/doublepaying is an awful feeling. This is why I am not happy about download-only tracks and being kept in the dark as to what will be released on CD in the future...

Season 1 had 26 non-CD/download-only singles (at 1.29 each), counting the 2 solo versions of "Defying Gravity"...those can fit all on 1 CD...that's 33 bucks...would YOU pay 33 bucks for a single CD unless it was an import?? I wouldn't, so I choose to ripoff the ripoffers...pay the price, download them, burn multiple copies and sell em for 10 bucks a pop...make my money back in no time and do people a service.

Season 2 has 35 non-CD/download-only singles (if you count the 2 solo versions of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina")...it would have been 46 if this CD did not exist...for 35 cuts (unless Volume 6 does not include "All By Myself", "Born This Way" and "It's 10AM, I'm Drunk")...that would be over 40 bucks for 2CDs worth of download-only tracks...as they left me no other choice, I have to rip THEM off...sorry, but capitalism if used badly is just wrong.

I will be buying this Warblers CD though...to save money.

Posted on Apr 2, 2011 11:23:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 2, 2011 11:24:08 PM PDT
I'll buy the CD
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 26, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Glee: The Music presents The Warblers
Glee: The Music presents The Warblers by Glee Cast (Audio CD - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (101)