Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 13, 2014
I am a group exercise instructor and often use agility ladders as part of my workouts, I used several different very expensive versions at the gyms that I used to work at and came to find the features that I liked best. When I moved across country and began teaching in my new location I found that the agility ladder was a key tool. So I did some comparison shopping and settled on this one for several reasons; first I loved the flat rungs, I've worked with rounded rungs before and they end up being more of a tripping hazard than anything, second I loved the available lengths, very few ladders had options for length, especially longer than 11ft. I ordered the 25ft ladder and it turned out to be the perfect length. As I said: I use the ladder most when teaching, so I can have 10 or more people going down the ladder at any given time, the longer length allows for better spacing and a more intense workout. It really is perfect whether it is just me or a class of 25.

Several reviews stated that the rungs were curled, I noticed this slightly upon receipt of my package but as I have used the ladder it seems to be leveling out just fine. I LOVE the agility ladder and am very impressed with the size and quality for the price, I highly recommend this product to anyone considering purchasing an agility ladder.
on July 27, 2013
This ladder is just as good as any other, and it's the most affordable, by far. Compared to my friend's Insanity ladder, it's nearly identical -- but with more ladder squares
on November 11, 2014
The ladder is could, durable and the carrying case is a good size for you placing it in your gym bag for occasional use. I really like using this ladder as kind of a change of pace workout. Looking back on it I really wish that I would have gotten a longer ladder to reduce the number of times I have to go back and forth to get a good workout. Consider getting two short ladders or one long ladder if you are buying this for yourself.
on May 27, 2014
I am a certified personal trainer and needed to add SAQ into my training.I like that the rungs are flat so there is less chance for tripping and the length is what I need at this time. The price was right.
on September 7, 2014
I ordered this because my kids wanted to do training work for soccer in our backyard. It has been great. It is lightweight and easy to pick up and store. It came with a piece of Velcro to secure it all together if you don't have time to get it back into the bag. My kids enjoy the length of the ladder because they can all be on it at the same time doing side to side and back and forth drills like follow the leader. They hold a little camp in our yard for the neighbor kids and set up obstacle courses. Anything that can get them moving and exercising is good to me.
on June 23, 2013
An agility ladder that is 20 bucks cheaper than anything I can find while out at the stores? I'll take it. Using this for insanity asylum and I am sure it will improve my foot-speed and lateral quickness. Cannot beat the price. The bag it comes with is quite helpful.
on May 12, 2014
I have been stalking Agility Ladders because I wanted to grab one on sale. I am real happy with this product. It has snaps if you want to combine 2 to make it longer. Exactly what I was looking for.
on May 16, 2014
I got this hoping the kids might like it. They ask me at every practice if we can use it. And just using it a few times for few weeks, I can see their agility getting so much better. The product was so good, I had to get another one. Shipping was fast too, especially for not being prime.
VINE VOICEon November 7, 2015
Great balance and stepping trainer for any age but for me as an older person with balance problems, too. It helps a lot with coordination, and you can pick your own pace, in the privacy of your home. It does not encourage or cause falling.
on March 6, 2016
I purchased these specifically for use with the insanity Asylum program. This is my first agility ladder that I've ever purchased or used and from what I can tell it is excellent quality. It comes with a Velcro strap to adjust the amount of rungs you're using. I only use five of the runs of my workout. My only complaint with these is that when I have all the rungs stacked up and wrapped in the Velcro strap there little bit thick. I wish that the straps in between each rung were connected with buttons so that you could completely disconnect the extra runs that you're not using.

Pros:
Excellent price
High quality
Adjustable size
Adjustable width between the rungs

Cons:
When the rungs are stacked can be thick.
You cannot disconnect the extra rungs that you're not using.

If you need a cheap durable quality agility ladder and buy this one.