Yesterday was Super Tuesday

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 30, 2009 7:23:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 30, 2009 9:05:15 AM PDT
Does anyone care to predict the Billboard chart results from yesterday's contest of the divas? This is NOT the result that I want - in fact, I want the reverse - but I predict that Mariah will top Madonna, and Madonna will top Barbra. Any takers?

Posted on Oct 8, 2009 5:59:14 AM PDT
Boy, was I wrong! Barbra is at #1! Good going! If she ain't "The Greatest Star" now, I don't know who is!

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 6:39:09 AM PDT
Yes. Barbra rules after 48 years she still enters at #1. Beating Mariah Carey, Madonna who only entered at #13 and Paramour who I have never heard of. She now is the only singer to have #1 albums in all 5 decades. How do you like those eggrolls Mr Goldstone. I just discovered this site today it is now a year and a month later and I still listen to "love is the answer" daily. That's when you know an album is a classic. My favorite is "if you go away." Cheers to Barbra. Also, the Dvd from Village Vangurad entered at #1 on Dvd list when it came out. It was just RIAA certified platinum 2 weeks ago. Lets face it Barbra is like the rings around Saturn: Magical, Mysical and Beautiful.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 30, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 21, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Love is the Answer (Deluxe Edition)
Love is the Answer (Deluxe Edition) by Barbra Streisand (Audio CD - 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (288)