Customer Discussions > Yesterday's Gone: Season One forum

Yesterday's Gone Series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 3, 2012 2:44:24 PM PST
Kylie Stjohn says:
I have so enjoyed each episode - love the cliff-hangers:) Does anyone know how many episodes there will be? Any thoughts on what's going on?

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 12:18:40 PM PST
David Wright says:
Thank you, Kylie. We're planning 4 seasons @ 6 episodes each. As to what's going on, I may have an idea or two:)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 4:24:56 PM PST
Kylie Stjohn says:
Thanks David !!!!!

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 6:22:50 PM PST
HannaH says:
Any idea when Season two will be available in one book? I saw somewhere January 2012...it's February now. I just don't like buying each episode, want the whole thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 3:51:03 PM PST
David Wright says:
Hi, E Reader - We definitely understand the desire to read it all at once, which is why we'll have the full Season 2 Omnibus out next Tuesday - Feb. 21, 2012. For future reference, we'll ALWAYS release full books of any serial we do one week after the final episode of that season. And yes, we're planning another serial in between seasons of Yesterday's Gone. We'll write about it in the Season Two book, in case you're interested. Thanks for writing, David Wright.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:47:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 2:49:40 PM PDT
Coach D says:
David & Sean: I just recently got hooked on your Yesterday's Gone series. I read the 1st two "free" episodes and loved those stories so much I went out and bought Season 1. I just today finished the 6th episode. I managed to snag episodes 7-11 for Season 2 and just need to pick up the 12th episode and I will be set.

I plan to pick up each episode of your upcoming Season 3. I have been reading a single episode and then moving on to another book or two, but always coming back for more Yesterday's Gone. Looks like I will be pretty busy for the next couple of months. Oh yeah, I just downloaded the 1st episode of WhiteSpace for free yesterday. I can just bet I will end up getting the entire Season 1 shortly thereafter. Keep it up, you just hooked yourself another fan. Oh yeah, I have been leaving reviews on Amazon after reading each episode. Just trying to spread the word.......

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:30:25 AM PST
D. Plass says:
The order of the last two chapters in Season 1/Episode 1 is different in the Season 1 omnibus as in the original. Is this intentional?

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 1:17:19 AM PST
David Wright says:
Hi D. Plass - It depends when you bought the books. In the original version of Episode One, the chapter orders were reversed on the last two chapters (from how they currently are). We changed it up a few months ago thanks to customer feedback from readers who thought the other ending was the stronger cliffhanger of the two. We agreed with the readers and made the change.

We updated the omnibus a bit later than the episode, so some editions will have the original order. The most recent update, however, is consistent with the first episode's most current update.

In any event, the storyline isn't changed at all no matter which edition you have -- just the order of those 2 chapters in Episode 1. But since they are two different sets of characters in the last two chapters, there's no change in timeline or anything. In other words, nothing story-wise is changed, so you won't miss anything at all.

Thank you,

dave
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Yesterday's Gone: Season One
Yesterday's Gone: Season One by Sean Platt
4.5 out of 5 stars   (829)