Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 18, 2010 10:08:33 AM PST
Maryla says:
Yet another diet book? Stop that nonsense. Just eat and live healthy and you will not need any diet. Internet is full of Healthy Living info. Begin by searching Google for "Start Healthy Life". You will get tons of information absolutely free without the need of buying yet another dieting book...

Posted on Jan 18, 2010 10:31:25 AM PST
Maryla says:
Check this page out: http://www.starthealthylife.com/page136.htm

Posted on Jan 18, 2010 5:11:28 PM PST
No, it's not a diet book. Read it. It's not diet. It's lifestyle, it's research based, and it IS different from a diet.

Posted on Apr 6, 2010 7:07:39 AM PDT
D. Weygand says:
As a Health Professional, this way of living makes so much sense. I am going to adapt to this way of eating. I never really knew how much sugar I was consuming. I now know why I am uhealthy. I have followed so many diets and the foods I thought were good, were not. I have been on every diet on the planet. This seems to make the most sense and actually explains why I was unable to loose weight in the past. The foods I thought assisted with weight loss actually have made me fatter!! This is my second day on the plan and my stomach is down 1 inch from 2 days ago. I am hopefull that this is the education I have been waiting for all of these years. How could it hurt? And folks, the message is not to overindulge in meats and fats, everything in moderation. And, he does not say to GIVE UP ANYTHING. Just stick to the 15/6 ratio and any combination of food is possible. Best of Luck to all of you in your efforts to a healthier lifestyle. I thank you Jorge for this valuable information. I will keep you posted with my results.

Posted on Jan 31, 2011 3:47:02 AM PST
BookLover says:
The main problem with diets is that not many people can stick to them in the long term and then when you get off them, you have distanced yourself from the signals that your body is sending you to keep you slim and healthy. All the answers can be found in this book. Follow Your Hunger to the Body of Your Dreams! I lost 20 pounds in a couple of months, and have easily kept them off. I don't have any of the food obsessions that I have when I am on a diet. Trust me, I spent 20 years trying every diet on the market, and in the long run none of them worked for me. The book is only $2.99 now, less than the cost of a coffee, but it is well worth it. My food issues are a thing of the past now, and I finally have peace with my body.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 18, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about