- Hardcover: 587 pages
- Publisher: Gingko Press; First U.S. Edition edition (October 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584230185
- ISBN-13: 978-1584230182
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,341,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Yiddishland Hardcover – October, 1999
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Yiddishland is what we were. How we lived. What our life was.......before the world consumed us.
If you are Jewish and have connections to Eastern Europe (Russian, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania etc) then this book needs to be on your books shelves and take down and looked through once in a while so we will remember who are, where we came from, who came before us and what could be were it not for hatred allowed to run amok.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are interested in history, not only the history of Eastern Europe and not only jewish history but the history of Europe, this book is a great discovery!Published 10 months ago by Svein Fornes