4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little statue
I bought this to add to the other Star Wars items on my desk at work. The statue is about 3" tall and has nice detail. The small book has the best Yoda quotes and pictures from both the original and prequel movies.
Published on September 1, 2011 by Pete Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars ok little statue--book not so much
Published on November 17, 2010 by Darth Bobicus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little statue, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Yoda: Bring You Wisdom, I Will (Star Wars (Chronicle)) (Misc. Supplies)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok little statue--book not so much, November 17, 2010
The statue is nice for it's size--not so big but good detail. There are two sheets of stickers with Yoda quotes, but they are both the same. The book, which is some 40 pages, is probably half pictures so there isn't a lot of Yoda quotes. One page in the middle was intentionally left blank. I would've liked to have seen a more complete quote book; perhaps including some from the Expanded Universe. Not bad, but could've been better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Statue, September 17, 2011
I grew up on Star Wars and am a big fan of Yoda. I purposefully looked for a Yoda statue, and then ordered this particular one, to sit on my desk as I was in the latter stages of writing my dissertation and to sit on the table in front of me at my defense so that it would remind me of "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try" (I actually used this quote in my dissertation and when one of my committee members saw the statue he commented on the appropriateness of my use of the quote). It is small but well made, the colors are nice, the detailing is good, and Yoda's expression is especially pleasing. He now has a permanent place on the shelf over my desk. I would not recommend this product as a toy for small children as the ears are sharp and make break off if dropped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do or do not - there is no try, May 24, 2011
Yoda sits on my desk, stares at me - reminds me to keep on going even when life kicks me around

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent figure!, December 14, 2011
My job is one where I can become a bit angry sometimes. I must say that the presence of Yoda on my desk keeps me quite calm. He is a welcome addition to my crew.

In addition, I also like the detail of the model, and greatly enjoy the detail of the backdrop on the stand behind him. The book of his musings is also quite interesting.

The only criticism I could ever possibly have is that the eyes have not been fully painted, just leaving the centers as green. Also, the book was a bit too brief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected; very good figure, good display, and the book overall is enjoyable, January 4, 2012
I have collected high end 'fantasy' figurines. The Sideshow-WETA collaboration well over 50 of those. Most of those were in the hundreds of dollars. For the price, this is an excellent figure. It is well painted, pretty detailed and accurate, and has a lot of detail on the face and robe. Easily worth the price alone.

What I was not expecting was a great display. Yes it is made out of carboard but it has a nice shot of Yoda's hut on Degobah. It really adds to the display of the figure. The book has a brief but well done introduction and some nice pictures from the movies. The quotes are ok. Most of the major lines from Episodes 4 through 6. You also get 2 sheets of quote stickers with 10 quotes on each. Each sheet is a duplicate so getting the 10 quotes each twice.

I was this first in a brick and mortar store, found it on Amazon, and I am glad I bought it. Very good value for what you are getting. Excellent treat for yourself or gift for the Star Wars fan in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoda!!, December 8, 2010
I got this as a gift for a Star Wars-loving friend and ended up getting one for myself as well. It comes with a little stand and some removeable stickers with Yoda quotes. It sits on my desk at work and asks all who pass to "Clear you mind of questions." So far it seems to work. : ) The statue is handpainted and has a nice heft. The booklet is a fun add-on with the most memorable phrases (and some great Yoda scenes). All in all, a very wise purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Figure, May 24, 2014
F. Heath "phran" (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Got this as a gift for a Star Wars fan. It is very cute. Love Yoda! Would recommend this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoda's Wisdom is great, April 14, 2014
Marie_in_Florida (Titusville, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
I have this Yoda standing near my TV where I can see him. He is small enough he doesn't interfer with viewing and large enough to be seen easily. The booklet has a lot of his wisdom in it and I enjoy reading it. He is green and cute. I have always loved Yoda from Star Wars and was glad to find a small one. If you like Yoda you'll love this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, March 12, 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend. Very detailed item. I can see where it would break easily. Not made to be played with or for children but makes a nice desk or bookshelf trinket for a fan. Also the book of quotes is a nice touch as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Yoda: Bring You Wisdom, I Will (Star Wars (Chronicle))
Yoda: Bring You Wisdom, I Will (Star Wars (Chronicle)) by Yoda (Misc. Supplies - September 8, 2010)
$16.95 $15.26