Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Price:$14.95 - $29.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 18, 2015
As fitness instructor, I carry a lot of stuff in my gym bag. This bag is very light so it doesn't add to the weight, and doesn't take a lot of space when it is not full - most of the time I fill it up anyways...
The material is thin, synthetic, at first I was skeptic about the durability, but it has been holding up very well to abuse, drag across the floor, water spill among other things.
One feature I like is the inside mesh zip compartment. It is big! As long ad the bag itself. So I can fit more stuff - smaller stuff like mic foams, cables, notes, lock, extra batteries, etc. While the main compartment is for large items.
When I have double class, I carry my yoga mat on the side, otherwise that side straps could be used for securing wet towels or jacket.
Oh one more thing I like, it is soft just like a sack. Makes it easier to stuff it inside gym lockers.
review image review image
on August 20, 2014
this is one of the few yoga bags I can find that hold all my yoga gear all the other I have tried where so small that only one mat was all I could fit it them and then I had to carry an additional bag of props I love it
on February 5, 2013
Bought the bag for my wife. She loves is it. It fits all her workout stuff and her mat with No Problem
on July 20, 2013
This yoga bag is great. I use it for Bikram yoga and it fits my mat and two towels. It's waterproof, which makes it great when transporting wet towels.
on July 18, 2014
Ordered the bag in teal. It is wonderfully roomy for gym changes. There is both a flap and straps to hold yoga mat, which is great. Straps are adjustable to fit all mat thicknesses. Great purchase. Good fabric and looks good. Very happy with it. Seller delivered quickly.
on January 29, 2016
 Please see the video for more on how great this bag is! This is very spacious, with pockets inside and out - and can definitely hold a variety of sizes of yoga mats. I love the color, and the fact that it's water resistant ... I live in a rainy area - so I will update this review if the water resistance isn't as advertised, but the bag is very sturdy - and I'm hopeful it holds up to the elements! I'm really happy with this purchase - and am glad the royal blue color is true to the color pictured ... it's hard to tell when choosing colors online, but it really is a bright vibrant hue - so my thoughts are that the other colors are probably going to be similar to what you see pictured. I always hate surprises with colors that aren't close to what you see online!

I received this bag at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on May 20, 2013
Great bag, holds everything and more for the gym.
love carrying the bag looks great works even better. love it!
on April 26, 2016
I loved this product until it BROKE on me. I bought it because i am going to school to be a certified yoga teacher, so i carry my yoga towel, mat, books, and notebooks, straps and yoga socks. I suspect that it broke because it couldnt take the size of my mat. I have a durable, long, thicker, and slightly heavier mat. I am so freaking disappointed. like i said i loved it until it broke. lasted me maybe week. I do not recommend...
on January 25, 2016
I love this bag, I have been looking for a yoga bag that can hold my mat and cloth together, and this one is just the one I'm looking for. It has enough space to hold all my cloth, towel , water bottle etc, and the buckle on the outside holds my mat just right. One more reason to go to the practice, so I can use my bag.
on February 20, 2016
I purchased this bag and a new 1/2 inch thick yoga mat at the same time, both from Amazon. I was very sad to find that the straps that wrap around the yoga mat are not long enough to reach around my new 1/2 inch thick yoga mat. I was also sad to find the construction somewhat suspect, I can see why so many other reviews claimed the bag fell apart after a few months of use.

The bag actually has a very nice design. I like the fact that the yoga mat is outside of the bag and might be able to air dry. I like that the shape of the bag, it matches the length and shape of your yoga mat. I had plenty of room for 2 yoga foam blocks and 2 different straps along with a change of clothes inside of the bag. I like the small end pocket for cell phones and keys.

It is just too bad that the product quality is lacking. And the yoga mat straps aren't 4 inches longer. The yoga mat straps should be able to handle any mat thinner than 1/2 inch.