5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy hat for my baby girl
Got this hat for the SPF / UV protection that my white one from Carter's did not have. The brim is smaller so it is a better fit for my baby girl so she can see! Would recommend
Published 14 months ago by C. Dang

3.0 out of 5 stars long chin strap
it's a cute hat, well made, and fits my toddler's 18 month old head great, but the chin strap is way too long. In future I would get a hat with a tie-on strap instead.
Published 12 months ago by V. Beecher

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy hat for my baby girl, July 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy hat, fits well, May 13, 2014
Fits my 10 month son just right (he's about 50th %tile) but probably won't fit long- maybe 2 more months max. We're at the weird stage where he's outgrowing infant things but not ready for toddler. Also as some others have noted, the chin strap is quite long but the hat is cute and has a soft jersey lining.

3.0 out of 5 stars long chin strap, August 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the color may fade so wash in cold water ..., July 15, 2014
Looks like the color may fade so wash in cold water not warm. Good quality otherwise. Fits my 6 month son just fine. Offers protection from sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby hat. Brim wide but not too wide., July 6, 2014
Great little canvas hat. Fits my six month old with room to grow. The strap is Velcro and really loose but I'm okay with that. I learned the hard way that a hat that ties is just begging to be pulled on and untied. Also love that the brim is wide enough to provide shade but not so wide it flops. Major win.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 4, 2014
Hat is very nice, but too big for my son.( 5 months old) I think its more like for 1 yr old or maybe my baby head is small, who know The point is its nice, cute and he loves it anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, June 3, 2014
This says it's for a baby, but my baby won't fit this for quite awhile. It is cute, so we are not returning it, but it will take some time before he can wear it comfortably.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but fit is an issue, May 21, 2014
This hat is super cute, but unfortunately, the chin strap has only one setting, and if it's too large for your baby, the hat doesn't stay on very well. I purchased another hat that has an adjustable diameter, as well as a tie-able chin strap and that one works much better since I can customize the fit to the exact size of my baby's head and chin.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and stays put!, May 20, 2014
house of dogs (Eureka, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This hat is perfect for an active baby. It sits low enough on the head that it actually stays on while not so low that it impedes vision. Super cute color and it holds its shape well after washing. The only negative is that the strap is to long but since it fits well on my baby's head it has not yet been an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brim, February 21, 2014
Brim is perfect length, not too long but still enough to protect baby's eyes. It fits my 9 month old perfect right now but it will not last her more than a couple of months I think (she is a biggish baby). Cute!

YogaColors Baby Sun Protection UPF30 Bucket Hat