Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 13, 2012
I wasn't sure how flattering the shirt would be, since the rear view picture on Amazon looked a little clingy. However for under $15 I figured I'd try it. I'm a size 16-18 & ordered the XL in black & it's my new favorite shirt! The little dot by the neckline is a single little sequin that I didn't really care for, but was able to peel it off & it didn't leave any mark. The sleeves are super loose, which is great because sometimes I'm a bit self-conscious of how big my arms look in regular t-shirts. With the great draping around the arm, and nice rouching at the waist, it's a super flattering cut!!!
0Comment|284 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2012
THIS TOP IS VERY SIMPLE BUT WITH THE RIGHT JEWELRY IT IS VERY PRETTY. I WORE IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WITH PEWTER NECKLACE AND EARRINGS. MY FRIENDS THOUGHT I LOST WEIGHT,BUT IT WAS THE TOP. I LIKE THIS A LOT. GOOD BUY.
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2012
This top is cute and fits well, but it is very thin. You can see right through it. I tried wearing a tank under it, but the shirt is so thin it looks awkward.
on June 17, 2013
Unfortunately this top runs quite small around the waist. I bought an XL, I am 5'7 and weigh 170lbs, I just had a baby 2 months ago...I wanted to return it for a 2XL but the seller charges return shipping so I am keeping it. Hopefully as I continue to lose weight it will fit better. The bust area is roomy, as well as the arms, but it is shorter than in the picture. Overall it's an ok top, it's soft and should be comfy in about another month or so. If you are trying to hide a tummy, this isn't the shirt for you!
on February 6, 2014
would not buy again simply because it does not fit ME. and by the way, it is not a boatneck/ just regular neck and i have not worn it since the first time. do not know how some of the places stay in business with the competition that is out there and this was not a "deal".
on January 28, 2013
I like the shirt. It's very soft and fits beautifully. I am 5'6" , DD chest, size 14, bought a large and it's perfect. I, like the others, do not understand the little jewel thingy in the middle. It looks silly, but came off easily.
on December 14, 2012
Its a great style but the material is thin so it looks a little cheap... but you get what you pay for.
on November 21, 2013
Material doesn't hold up. Does not like to be washed. Each one has faded and balled up.
At first....I loves them. It was over time... That I fell out of love!
on February 12, 2015
Bought in burgundy. It's a beautiful, rich shade. Not too thin, so layering not necessary. Soft and fits as expected. Would like to buy in other colors. Pleased with my purchase. :)

All of the YogaColors tops that I have purchased have a tiny, barely visible rhinestone at the neckline. Sometimes it's not even centered. I have no idea why they put these on their merchandise. It is, clearly, not intended to be permanent. I picked mine off as if it were a piece of lint. Didn't want it on there anyway, so it wasn't an issue for me. But if you are buying it for the jewel on it, don't expect it to stay on.
on January 7, 2014
This shirt was just awkward. It was too tight on the waist and way too big up top. I am a 40D, size 14.