5.0 out of 5 stars These are great... size up!
Published on April 16, 2012 by karaer

2.0 out of 5 stars way too small.
Its a juniors medium. great color, great style but order up. I can wear mine with shorts, but not to yoga like I intended to. Also, I must wear with sports bra because its low cut.
Published 14 months ago by csv

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great... size up!, April 16, 2012
karaer (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: YogaColors Women's Crystal Tri-Blend Racerback Tank Top (Apparel)
I bought this tank in the tri-indigo color and just came back on here to order 3 more in other colors! The tri-indigo is a pretty blue that is just a little too royal to be called navy. The material is thin, light, and comfy. I don't mind that my sports bra peeks out (for me, both in the front and on the sides/armholes)... i actually think it looks cute! not super long but I am 5'7" and i think it is plenty long... a bit longer than your average spandex workout tank. PLEASE LISTEN to other reviewers and SIZE UP! i wear a size 2-4 and bought a medium which fits perfectly, which for me means not tight at all. It fits like the girls in the pictures pretty much rather than skin tight.

UPDATE: just wanted to let you all know that i threw mine in the washer/dryer without thinking about it and NO shrinking :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic tank, September 9, 2012
I'm 5'2" and 120lbs (athletic build) and ordered a size small. I love these tanks -they are now basics in my everyday wear. I wear them to the gym, to lounge around the house and just as a casual shirt. I wear a light sport bra underneath (you have too because they're very low cut) and it fits me somewhat tightly around the chest (~32B) and loosely around the middle which makes it very comfy but doesn't make you look like a box. The tri-lemon color is actually a really pretty, neutral green with little yellow specks through out. I also got cranberry and coffee and was very pleased with all three colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice material, March 21, 2012
great color, nice material, a little thin, but thought that would be great for yoga. a little sung and short? I guess the fit for me was just ok. Thought about sizing up but then the area around the arms and chest would have been too big. I have a little bit of a tummy, so maybe this shirt would have been just fine if my tummy was flatter. Not very forgiving in the midsection. I kept the shirt, may just use it for bed or as an under layer, probably not for yoga which is what i intended it for

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice find..., April 17, 2011
I bought this tank to wear over my sportsbra while working out. I really liked the material, length and fit. I can't imagine wearing it without a sportsbra as pictured b/c it is cut pretty low. Overall, I think this is a nice find for a nice price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, June 6, 2011
I am very happy with these little tank tops. They are perfect for just layering, on their own, and going to the beach. Very flattering and I'm glad I bought two!

2.0 out of 5 stars way too small., May 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 31, 2013
I usually wear a medium and the medium fits well. I have two of these already and I plan on getting more.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a very poorly made shirt, August 31, 2013
The fabric is cheap and really thin. the straps don't hold their shape and roll together because there is poor seaming. I would not purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I hoped for!, August 17, 2013
Based on the descriptions given from previous reviews the product was what I expected it to be. Lightweight tank that is low cut but I usually wear it casually around the house and with a sports bra underneath it's perfect! Loose fitting around the midsection so it's a flattering fit and I love the little gemstone on the back. Color was just as in photo and I wear it all the time! I have a few other styles of YogaColors tanks and this is by far my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., July 9, 2013
Shipped fast. Shirt is light weight which is a plus for my Zumba class. Also nice enough to wear after class to grocery store or cafe to grab a bit to eat. Would recommend hanging up to dry. Shirt does draw up some if placed in the dryer.

Rate and Discover Movies