5.0 out of 5 stars Really energizes, tastes great
I'm a green tea fanatic, and have tried over 150 bagged/loose leaf varieties. I have a crazy job, and used to rely on coffee for the energy boost while sleep deprived. Coffee works, but at the cost of digestive issues, acidity and a dehydrated "run-down", stressed out feeling. Enter green tea, which energizes and rejuvenates in a completely different way form coffee...
Published on February 12, 2010 by J. Krishnaswami

2.0 out of 5 stars I Really Wanted to Like this Tea :-(
I love all kinds of teas, I drink some every day. I saw that so many people like this blueberry variety, so I decided to try it. I am a big believer in the "groupthink" of customer reviews. And I am rarely disappointed in anything Amazon. I didn't see that stevia is an ingredient. Stevia creates a very bitter taste in my mouth. So I will be sharing this shipment...
Published on May 9, 2012 by libraryluvr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 424 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite daytime tea, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I like this tea for the flavor. I would not say it has any benefits for 'dieting' or weight loss, however the flavor is wonderful with a hint of blueberry. This is my go to tea during the day at work since I stopped drinking coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Tea, March 27, 2008
This is a very tasty tea, I love the flavor, it's very soothing. Not sure if I'm losing weight, but I drink it more Yogi tea than any other tea.
I plan on buying more.
Thank-you

5.0 out of 5 stars potent tea, June 19, 2011
i will definitely have to say this tea works if you want to suppress your appetite. I had this tea in the morning with my breakfast. I noticed that it doesn't seem to mix well with eating. It makes me feel wayy full after eating a normal breakfast. The tea takes about an hour to actually take any effects on me, but it gives me a lot of energy and no appetite! So, i would say eat a smaller meal with this tea, otherwise it will make you sick. Overall, it is a good tea and does what it says!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea!, January 3, 2012
Green tea is your best weight-lose friend. Several years ago, I gained 15 pounds with no change to my diet except for an introduced intake of diet coke, about one per day. I stopped the diet coke and took up green tea. Although I started seeing marginal weight changes pretty soon, the great long-term benefit of green tea is that now I can pretty much eat anything, and I never have to worry about my weight as long as I drink a few cups of this tea everyday (not once in a while or twice a week. And "eat anything" is within reason - i.e. no eating 8 donuts in a row everyday.) I highly encourage making green tea drinking part of your morning, mid-day and afternoon routine. Swap it for coffee and even water. Drink decaf if you prefer to remove the caffeine effect. Do it for 30 days to get in a routine. I'm usually on the receiving end of "how do you eat the way you do?" I'm quoting this only to show that you will be a size with which you are comfortable without dedicating yourself to a life of steamed chicken breast and spinach or abysmally small serving sizes "I'll just have a bite of the creme brule. No really, I can't have anymore - I already had fries for lunch." This tea also regulates your hunger, so you're not craving snacks all day. The blueberry slim life tea has always been my favorite, and the boxes I got from Amazon were exactly what I expected. Plus, they were a great discount from the retailers that carry the tea - usually it's like $4.99 a box, and I got the set of 6 for less than $3. If you're a tea drinker, this is a great deal. I was a little afraid the boxes may be squished or mistaken, but they were intact. I'll definitely buy this again through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious slimming tea!, January 4, 2011
I'm not a huge tea fan, but this caught my eye as a possible way to help curb my appetite in the evenings. I was THRILLED with the taste! Subtle blueberry flavor and not bitter at all. Definately helps with cravings and my belly feels much less bloated. Great price for a pack of 6!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious blueberry flavor!, May 23, 2014
I have been a Yogi tea fan for many years now. These delicious medicinal teas almost always seem to do exactly what they say they will, and that makes them an excellent alternative to traditional western medicines. I use the teas for things like colds, upset stomach, stress and sleeplessness.

The Blueberry Slim Life tea is incredibly tasty. It smells and tastes almost like a blueberry muffin to me. I am deducting one star simply because it is a very, very mild appetite suppressant. If I find myself really craving some bad-for-me munchie, then this tea isn't going to sufficiently squelch that desire. It does, however, work to prevent most extra between-meal snacking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy and Slimming, October 25, 2009
I have been a tea drinker for years and have always felt I was buying good tea when I bought the Celestial in the grocery story. Once I tried Yogi tea, I was hooked. I started it while going on a Juice Fast and needed energy and something to hold me from one meal to the next.

This tea is perfect. It is great to take to work for breaks and just at home in the morning to get me up and moving. I have totally stopped drinking coffee and use my coffee maker to heat up water in the morning for my tea.

I love the flavor (not fond of minty flavors) and it really seems to help me last from meal to meal. I no longer need a caffeine fix in the morning and my day often starts at 4 a.m. for work. I need all the energy I can get to get through a day at work.

I have also lost weight which has been a battle after age 60. The tea with other sensible weight lose plans really has worked. This will always be my favorite, while also trying the other teas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tea, great price!, January 30, 2010
After trying Yogi tea, I'll never go back to Celestial Seasonings or Lipton. The quality is 10000% better than non-organic teas. If you are debating on trying this, just buy it. Rating this a 5/5 in taste and quality.

As for weight loss and appetite, this tea did nothing for me. I hate when companies claim weight loss for products that don't work or are just regular green tea. Rating this a 1/5 for living up the tea's weight loss claims.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet...!, May 8, 2008
i love yogi tea! the writings on the paper tab attached to the string of the bag have wise, centering sayings and since i teach mindfulness to my clients, providing yogi tea for them reinforces their learning:-) this tea is subtle and easy to drink and helps shed toxins from the bloodstream.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yumm-O!, December 23, 2009
Kate "Kate" (Philadelphia, pa United States) - See all my reviews
I love the taste of this. It's the only tea that I've been able to drink without honey. The lingering blueberry flavor is delicious! I'm not sold on it as an appetite suppressant though. That effect doesn't really come till after the second cup of tea, and there are just other things I'd rather be drinking. Still, it's a very delighful green tea.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 424 | Next ›