Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on April 28, 2014
I was doing the 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith, and the detox tea was an essential part of the cleanse. I was not a fan of the regular detox tea's strong flavor. The peach and berry detox are delicious!!!!!!!!!
on February 22, 2009
This tea smells very fragrant and tastes absolutely delicious. It also has a gentle laxative effect that does not interfere with any activities.
on November 21, 2012
I love this peach detox tea, and the taste is chia-like. It has ingredients in it that not only detoxify but are also good for the stomach. Would buy again.
on February 23, 2007
I've used this tea for several years on a regular basis: don't need morning coffee to clear my head when this tea does that and more! Blends well with other herb teas if you'd like to alter the flavor. By far the best of available "medicinal" teas that I have found! Daily detox is way better than every few months as far as I can tell...try it!
on August 29, 2013
Love this tea so much I have it on subscription. I drink it after a day of heavy eating or a heavy meal, or when I'm feeling like I need something refreshing (it tastes just as good cold!).
Caution- it contains licorice root which is rumored to cause high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before taking!
on March 20, 2007
I love this tea. I drink it hot with honey; my husband likes it cold with stevia. It has a refreshing peach taste with a zingy, spicy undertone (but not overly spicy). Not only does it taste good, but it's good for you. I also like how Yogi Tea heat seals their tea bags, which results in fragrant, fresh tea.
on October 1, 2014
Peach detox tea is very refreshing. I have already placed another order.. It clears your mind.
on June 4, 2011
I have stayed away from detox teas from yogi for a couple of years now because I had bad experiences with the regular detox for the whole body.(not sure of the exact tea) This one I wanted to try because it would help with water retention. Wow! To my surprise, so many more benefits - my sinus' are clearer, my appetite is changing, I cannot drink as much coffe or consume as much sugar (2 things that I really craved.) I use 1 teabag in the morning, let it seep for about 15 mins and then I mix it in with my water/iced tea throughout the day, much easier on my system - and I am not running to the bathroom every 10 mins. I tried 2 teabags in one day and I felt horrible - It was just too much for me. So 1 bag, very good and and I have got to be losing weight with the appetite change and no more excess water weight that comes with sinus, allergy issues
on January 12, 2016
As many have said...you taste more of the cinnamon than peach, but this tea is yummy and comforting. I really enjoy it. I am drinking a cup each night before bed and it' very calming and helps me sleep.
on March 14, 2015
I love this favorite detox tea ; this tea has been recommended as part of my detox regimen ;and it helps with making me more regular !! Plus it taste great .I have to order this peach flavor on line cause they never have it in stock in local grocery store.