5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea, pregnant or not!
Published on February 9, 2009 by Nami

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
This tea isn't the best tasting tea, but it is good and it's nice to have once in a while. I like to have some things around in case I get pregnant soon!
Published 16 months ago by Mrsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea, pregnant or not!, February 9, 2009
This review is from: Yogi Woman's Mother to Be Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I have just ordered another package of this wonderful tea. I drink it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between! The flavor is really good and I drink this tea without sugar. I am 8 months pregnant at the moment and the tea really helps me to relax and feel better especially after a long crazy day chasing my 1 year old around! I sit down turn on a nice movie and have a big cup of this wonderful rejuvenating tea... I like that it is made of blend of very healthy herbs for your body and mind. Our lactation consultant, OB and midwife all recommend Yogi tea for pregnant women and there is also one for nursing women to help with with milk production.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, January 3, 2007
Tiffiny Suter (Anderson, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This was a nice, flavorful tea. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to trying the Nursing Mom's tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Mommy to Be tea!, November 19, 2010
I've been drinking this tea for a week now and I just love it. I'm drinking this tea to help strengthen my uterine muscles in hopes I bounce back easier this time around from a c-section. I wouldn't listen to the bad review...after some research rasberry leaf tea is known to be helpful very beneficial throughout pregnancy. I would recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, July 17, 2012
This tea is awesome! I drink this herbal tea to help regulate my cycle and alleviate cramps, and it does just that! It also has a wonderful taste, no need to add sugar or cream. I will be drinking this tea for a lifetime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy labor, delicious tea, January 30, 2011
I drank all 6 boxes of this through my last pregnancy with my little girl. The tea is delicious! I had about 3 cups a day as I got close to my due date in the hopes that it would help with labor. My 1st time labor went smoothly and lasted 6 hrs from start to holding my baby girl in my arms. I don't know for sure if this tea was a help but I believe that it did some good. I am ordering it now for my 2nd pregnancy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, February 17, 2013
This tea is exactly as described and actually super yummy! I drank it through this pregnancy, just had my baby and the doctors have all said he is a perfect baby. Satisfied and would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Tea - Mother to Be, April 5, 2009
I really like this tea. It's smooth, has good aroma and tastes good with just a dash of sweetener!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea Ever, February 8, 2013
Bec2Bec (Trinidad and Tobago) - See all my reviews
Used it all through my pregnancy! 3 cups a day. A great buy. I highly Recommend. My co workers now enjoys this tea during her pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tea, April 19, 2011
pretty good tea. I recommend steaming it longer than what it says on the box. I personally steam my tea for 15-30 minutes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good relaxing cup of tea., April 21, 2010
I am a fan of Yogi Teas to start. This tea is just the right combination of mint, herbs and sweetness. I like mine with a half teaspoon of honey. I have heard that other mothers religious drank this tea and had easier labors and deliveries. We'll see if it works for me.