Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 23, 2012
I spent the first five years of my life in Brazil and my American parents both spoke Portuguese fluently and introduced me to Brazilian food and culture. This is one of my favorite foods ever, and the lingering memory I have of Brazil. Fluffy, moist and made out of Tapioca flour, these little rolls are nothing like American cheese bread-- seriously they aren't! Its hard to describe the taste of one these hot out of the oven, and they're just as fabulous cold.

Yoki is the best maker of the dry mix, and you just add eggs and oil and pop them in the oven for an easy, delicious treat or side dish. They never turn out wrong.
on December 16, 2011
I made these recently for a holiday party. I have never seen anything go so fast!

They were very easy to make-- just add a few ingredients, mix, and throw them in the oven. I will definitely be buying and making these again.
on December 28, 2012
This is one of my favorites...I was exceptionally pleased that I could purchase this...even online. Yoki cheese bread is not stocked in our groceries stores in southwestern Pennsylvania. So now I have an alternative. Great.
I became familiar with cheese bread while staying in Florida at our son's home. His Brazilian wife had always made these when we came to visit.
Trouble is...the cheese bread doesn't last long in our home. The bread signifies "family and togetherness" for us. It's a delight.
Thank you.
on January 3, 2014
Brasil! or Brazil! Depending on where you're from.

My husband spent 2 years living in Brazil, as did my two brother-in-laws'. This is one of the easiest and better tasting box mixes for pan de queso I've found.

Price was reasonable and they have a good shelf life. We had no trouble following the instructions and the men love it!
on March 6, 2013
My wife and I have made these on our own, and I decided to give these a try. I was very impressed. I would recommend using a bit more water, but that's my personal preference. This makes making these cheese balls MUCH easier and faster.

Highly Recommend!
on February 23, 2013
The Cheese Bread is a great product but shipping and handling charges are totally outrageous! I have to find a more reasonable source for a great product. By the way, I add a small bag of shredded Parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
on August 5, 2013
A friend who lived in Brazil introduced us to this bread, and we love it. In addition, my daughter has a gluten allergy and cannot eat bread made from wheat. This is the perfect solution! The bread is light and airy, and easy to make. We all love it!
on February 24, 2013
this bread is gluten free and is easy to make and can be made into cheesy pretzels as well. We add Italian herbs to this just before forming into small round breads.Fantastic
on October 9, 2013
I like the yoki cheese bread because its easy to do and taste great although its not natural , but its not that bad if eat one week or something . Overall its a good stuff .
on March 4, 2014
Very Tasty and easy to make. Just add eggs and water. can prepare dough (by hand) in about 20 min, another 30 min to cook. Can make approx 20 "balls" with one pack

See 1 answered question