- Loft: 50 degrees
- Lie: 63 degrees
- Shaft Length: 35 inches
- Swing Weight: D2
- Head Construction: SUS431Precision Casting face and body
- Shaft Composition: Nanospeed 100-I (Carbon Graphite + Nano Elastomer) + CFS
- Carbon Graphite Cavity Back
- CS Carbon NanoTube: CupStack Carbon Nanotubes bind carbon graphite fibers closer together to increase strength and resiliency. Positioned at the shaft tip, the added resiliency the Nanotubes offer dramatically improves energy transfer through the shaft in the form of increased impact speed.
- Nano Elastomer: Nano Elastomer is a new material developed by Yonex that encourages the shaft to flex during the swing, forcing the head to 'snap back' at the point of impact to drive the club head through the ball.
- Centrifugal Force System (CFS): CFS further increases club head speed by using the most powerful force on earth to help all golfers: gravity. Without an increase in overall shaft weight, Yonex engineers have reduced weight at the grip end of the shaft and shifted it to the tip end, allowing for greater club head acceleration through the ball when the shaft reaches the bottom of the "swing arc." This innovative design capitalizes on gravity to optimize the natural speed in the golf swing.
Founded as a wood crafting business in 1946, today Yonex is a successful global company producing innovative sports equipment to enable players, both amateur and professional, to play their sport at a higher level. With its corporate headquarters located in Tokyo, Japan and subsidiary companies around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada and Taiwan, Yonex continues to be driven to lead the industry in producing the most technologically advanced sports equipment available.