Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Yongnuo WJ60 LED Macro Photography Ring light
|Price:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$50.95 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compatible with different brand and different models DSLR (Provide all kinds of Canon, Nikon, Sony camera macro lens size)
- Supports converting rings of different sizes (49/52/58/67mm - Included. New Stock as of March 2011)
- Small size, light weight, lower power consumption, easy to operate
- High brightness LED, allows you to do great work without using big lighting devices
- Multiple lighting mode and adjustable brightness can meet your needs in usual macro photographing work
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||7 x 1.5 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||0.38 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
LED color temperature: 5500K
Power source: 3 x AAA batteries
Battery operating life: 2hours
LED quantity: 60
LED brightness: 450lum
LED life: above 10000hours
1 x Yongnuo WJ-60 macro photography LED ring light
1 x Hot shoe adapter (without contacts)
1 x Converting ring at 49mm
1 x Converting ring at 52mm
1 x Converting ring at 58mm
1 x Converting ring at 67mm
English manual not included. Instruction on package not in English.
Insert the suitable batteries
Select a converting ring according to you camera macro lens size, install the converting ring and then put the WJ-60 to the lens
Turn on the power, adjust the brightness by clicking L or R button. Then you can start taking photo
If you want to mount it on the top of the camera, please install the cold shoe to the WJ-60 first, then connect it to hot shoe of camera
The button in the middle is power switch, Up is power on while Down is power off
Press L for few seconds to turn on the left inner LED group, it can be then switched to different LED groups by quick press on L every time. Or you can press R for few seconds to turn on all LED lights, and switch to different LED groups by quick press on L every time
Top Customer Reviews
- Very bright.
- A lot of settings (right, left, all; right bright, left bright, all bright).
- Can be mounted directly on lens with included rings or on the hotshoe.
- May peek into the field of view of your lens, so it's best to have a zoom lens and take it in a bit. It'll just kill the framing on your prime lens.
- Only two rings. I would have wanted a few more sizes.
- Doesn't do anything if the subject is more than 5 feet away.
While I had it, I decided to throw some batteries into it to see how bright it was. It's not very bright. (And clearly, neither am I thinking I'd get much out of this product.) But, it does work.
Also, this shipped from China and took 2 weeks to arrive. I had other items in the same order that also shipped from China that arrived much earlier.
This product isn't worth the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent for macro photography. Intensity and light direction can be adjusted.Published 9 months ago by E. Ozza
this ring light is so bright,met my expectations.works well with my cameraPublished 10 months ago by Rose L.
Good unit. I dropped it once and still working. It's durable and reliable. I like the light adjustment.Published 11 months ago by Rowelito G.
Amazing product for the price. Would definitely purchase again.Published 14 months ago by theonlydevis
I gave it one star because I can't use it.
It clearly says in the description that is comes 5 adapter rings (49, 52,55, 62, 67mm). Read more
This really doesn't add much light at all, even with micro. I was hoping for more for the price, but it works for macro shots, but I was hoping it would do more in all honesty.Published 22 months ago by The_science_professor
Light works great. A year later and it's still ticking. It's very bright. I never use it on full power and I was able to use the step-up rings to attach it onto different... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Jay Benjamin