Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Yongnuo 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger/Receiver and...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Yongnuo 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger/Receiver and Shutter Remote for Canon 1D/5D/7D/10D/20D/30D/40D/50D DSLR
|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.09 (25%)|
- 2.4GHz wireless remote receiver only
- The flash sync speed is up to 1/250s
- Working range is up to 100 meters
- Extra receiver to add another speedlight to your existing Yongnuo system
- Includes 3.5mm PC sync cord
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Please note that this system only works with specific camera models. Please check the list below for your specific model.
Top Customer Reviews
First note these transmitters are not "TTL" - they do not send metering information to adjust the output power of your flash, they only send the "sync/fire" signal so you need to have the flashes set to manual power output and adjust manually.
Positives/Why this is Great:
Consider that the "industry standard" in this arena, the Pocket Wizard PLUS II Transceiver 2-pack, does the exact same thing but costs 10x as much! For E/i-TTL flash synchronization, you need to:
1) buy all name-brand latest digital Canon/Nikon flashes ($400+ each), whereas a manual Yongnuo Flash Speedlite Yn-460ii for Nikon Canon Pentax is only $40 (10x cheaper)
2) spend even more on the RadioPopper PX Transmitter (US/CA) and receiver setup or the PocketWizard Flex Transceiver TT5 with Mini TT1 Transmitter Bundle. However -- note that both of these TTL remote systems DO NOT operate in the general use 2.4ghz frequency range so you need to buy a different set if you want to use them outside of the US (e.g. Europe, Asia) or else you may interfere with emergency radio signals!Read more ›
Now I'll be the first to admit, with such little money put into these, I was expecting middle of the road results, contrary to the reviews on many sites have said, but sure enough, this trigger/receiver set prove every positive review absolutely correct. To date, with over 100 flashes put through 2 receivers, I've not had a misfire yet! To me, that's the most important aspect of these as that's what they're supposed to do. As an added bonus, if you're not using them for off camera flash, attach a receiver to the camera's remote outlet via supplied cord and use the transmitter as a remote shutter. It even allows a half-press for focusing and metering before you fully depress the shutter to take the shot.
After my use of this product, I can simply say that, yes, most of the time you get what you pay for, but in some rare cases, this one included, you get much more.
If time is important to you, go with Yongnuo.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these 4 years ago, so I've had a LOT of time to use these. From what I remember, these fired straight out of the box. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D Photo
I have used several of these units for a couple of years now and have had pretty good luck. However, recently, two of the transmitters have failed and my electronics tech guy said... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Bob S.
it doesn't get any better for the price, if you have money to burn they buy the expensive ones if you don't then buy this ones i have never had a problem with them, i have 2 sets... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Israel
For how budget friendly this is, it helps me create awesome off-camera shots comparable to more expensive brands I've tried in the past.Published 12 months ago by Jacksonville Senior Photographer
Everything works great, but this isn't compatible with Yongnuo RF-603. I've tried matching the frequencies but didn't work. 5 stars if they did.Published 24 months ago by Hiram B