Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on February 20, 2013
I bought this for my father as a gift, thinking it would be some sort of paperweight - but it was so small and looked like very cheaply made plastic
on December 12, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for a family member who has a good sized collection of Giants memorabilia. While it is packaged in a plastic case, it seems pretty durable. The swatch of turf included in mine has some of one of the white lines which is sort of neat. nfl.com also sells this item, so it is a legitimate nfl collectible.

My only real issue is that it's so small. The size listed in the descritpion is accurate, but I still thought it would be a little bit more substantial. I think that my giants fan will really enjoy it regardless.
on February 27, 2013
I got this for my birthday yesterday. I love having a piece of Giants and Super Bowl history in my house. If I had any complaints they would be the same as everyone else's. It is rather small but that's okay. Some people don't like the plastic but I do. I mean what else do ya want it to come in? If I had it my way I'd have one of these in every room in my house! Thanks Ma!!
on December 18, 2014
I was quite disappointed. If it had been for myself that would have been one thing, but I bought this as a Christmas gift and the picture makes it looks much nicer and larger than it really is. Came in a plastic case that was clouded, scuffed up, and dirty inside which you can't fix or clean.
on January 7, 2013
My husband is a huge Giants fan, has been all his life. I am making a "man cave" for him and filling it with Giants decor and this was a great addition. It is smaller than I thought, but the authenticity makes it a great buy.
on October 9, 2012
The measurements for this item are not what the seller advertised on the image. This is made of plastic. I understand it's not that expensive, but how are you gonna put an authentic piece of memorabilia in a plastic case..Not pleased
on December 12, 2013
I got this for my boss for Christmas. It is a really great gift idea. However, I was a little disappointed because the picture makes it look like there is more turf grass than there actually is. In fact, the turf grass only surrounds the outside of the container, which makes it look like there is more turf grass. With that said I think she is really going to like it because it is a different idea for a gift.
on December 5, 2013
Nice piece to own, very collectible for those who are Giants fans. Photos make it appear much larger than it is, though description is accurate. The case is cheap plastic, arrived scratched and a little clouded.
Low price for football history.
on December 29, 2012
Gave as a gift for my brother in law he loved it... Its was nice but some of the grass was lose and there's no way to fix it.
on March 8, 2013
The size is advertised, but I just thought it would be bigger and not so cheap looking. Still really cool for any fan!