Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: New York Knicks|Change
Price:$7.99 - $28.00

on November 24, 2012
I bought it for my son. It is a right size. He wears it all the time. He likes it.
on September 18, 2013
It's a nice hat to wear especially since I'm a Chicago Bulls fan. There material is nice and comfortable. You can adjust the hat to fit your head so I would get it. It makes me feel like I was part of the draft lol.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for a Raptors hat and this one was perfect. It came sooner than expected and was made of quality material. If i ever need to buy another snapback this will be my first choice the price and quality were great.
on November 21, 2012
I ordered this hat as a gift for a friend and was dumbfounded by how white it was, not to mention how bad it looked in person. No one can pull off this hat. It looked goofy.
If you buy a Brooklyn Nets hat, go for a solid black or solid white cap. The White brim was an affront to all hat wearing people.
on December 8, 2013
Great Hat. Kids are pleased. My son's did their own shopping for their brothers this year and these were what they chose.
on January 18, 2014
I got this hat for my son who is 8yrs. For X-mas, he loves this hat and what's me to buy a couple of more snap.
on December 5, 2013
Pretty decent in regards to its quality give an 8/10 get if you are a heat fan
Or you like sports gear
on January 6, 2014
This is a great high quality hat. It was purchased as a gift and he loved it. Definitely a great deal!
on May 6, 2013
I loved this hat so much it has a comfortable feel when you put it on! I would recommend this hat any knicks fan It is a awsome hat!
on July 22, 2012
When I opened my package a was amazed at how white the cap actually was and when I put it on it felt great