Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLB New York Yankees Embossed Genuine Cowhide Leather Trifold Wallet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Team Name: New York Yankees|Change

on February 10, 2012
The wallet is very well put together and smells great(leather). The wallet is very 5 star worthy but I gave it 3 stars because of the stupid company name embossed under the yankees symbol. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HERE!!!
on December 19, 2013
UGH... I like the concept... and I wish I read reviews before I purchased, because I probably wouldn't have gotten it... it's a decent wallet with the sox logo, but it doesn't say redsox under the logo... it has the company's name embossed... looks wicked tacky and I'm debating on returning it.... but after waiting an additional 5 days past when it was supposed to be here, I don't have much time til Christmas
on November 26, 2011
The leather wallet is soft and has that great "new leather" smell to it. However, the dark staining across the front is uneven and looks like a mistake, it looks like a grease stain right across the embossing. The words under the embossing are the name of the company who makes the wallet. It does not say "Boston Red Sox", which I think looks odd.
on August 26, 2013
This item is leather. It's well sewn and has that new wallet smell. The embossing however disappears after sitting in your back pocket for a while and it does not say Red Sox on it. It's nice, just not great.
on January 31, 2015
Bought this as a gift. It's been nearly two months and it's holding up very well, and hasn't begun to lose it's shape. The brown leather is a bit lighter than in the picture, and honestly that worried me - it was a gift for a 26 year old, but the colour and overall look reminded me of someone much older. The recipient told me I was crazy to think so, and he loves it - he's been showing it off to friends and coworkers as his San Diego cred (we live 400 miles from his home city of San Diego).
There are a few little things about it that I consider pros and cons - I like the double bill fold and the removable clear-plastic photo holder (it has about 6 wallet-sized photo sleeves I believe), but the wallet doesn't have many card pockets so he has to keep store club cards in the photo holder, and some cards are doubled up in the wallet pockets.
on January 5, 2016
My son loves it, I only wish it included an alarm to let him know if it is in his pocket before doing his laundry. (It replaces a wallet that was ruined in the washing machine.). This is a nice practical way for him to show his team spirit. The wallet appears to be nicely made..
on June 4, 2015
If you are a Giants fan, and you're in need of a good wallet, then this is the one for you. It is designed and made with quality in mind, and has enough storage compartments to put your credit cards. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is a "Giants Fan"!!
on December 25, 2012
I got this as a gift for my husband because he is a die hard cubs fan and needed a nice wallet. When I got it, all I knew was it was leather and it had cubs on it... Well he got it and loves it. It's a tri-fold wallet with a lot of slots for cards and pictures, he said it was exactly what he wanted.
on May 26, 2015
I've been looking for an affordable Yankees wallet for a long time to match my check book (which never gets used in this debit card age). I like this wallet quit a bit. Sturdy and well put together. This is a trifold wallet. If you are like me this takes some getting used to. Previously I had a leather wallet that just folded in half, it was much larger. This trifold is small and almost disappears into your back pocket. I find myself now carrying the wallet in my front pocket now. But its still very nice. Plenty of spaces for your ID's and credit cards. Very roomy for cash or other extras when fully unfolded.
on May 23, 2014
Bought it for my boyfriend for his graduation and he absolutely loves it. The tin is very nice quality as well and I think lends to the feel of the gift; I had left a note inside the tin explaining that there would be a gift card and he should use it to buy the tickets HE wanted but he was just so excited opening the tin he didn't even notice. Apparently he's flashing it around his uncle every chance he gets, so there's that.