Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 48-Inch|Color: Tuscan Bronze|Change

on March 10, 2013
It is a piece of half inch pipe with some holes drilled in it. You should be able to fabricate one with a hacksaw and a drill. It should be much cheaper. It will do the job - five stars for affordable overseas shipping and quality. 3 stars for the high price. I will use it for A Canarm Fan.
on April 14, 2011
Could not find 1/2" down-rods locally anymore and I got an older model fan from a neighbor so I could install an outdoor fan. Product dimensions were exactly as posted and worked like a charm.
on June 17, 2014
I was purchasing this to replace a shower slide bar and needed a good quality stainless steel rod that was 1/2 inch in diameter. This is not. While I couldn't find my calipers, it is closer to 3/4 of an inch or 20 mm. You can see the pictures attached.

It has a nice weight and is pretty thick. I think it is close to 2 mm thick. It has a nice finish, but is not really brushed nor polished. It's something in between.

It looks great and would recommend it but I can't use it so I had to return it.
review image review image
on March 19, 2014
This pole is very sturdy and strong, however, it was not the correct fit for my fan. However, I still kept the pole just in case I need it in the future.
on February 16, 2015
Just what I needed.
on June 3, 2014
Thank goodness for this extension rod! New ceiling fan did not come with one and was not available to purchase from company. This rod was a perfect fit! Great price, on-time delivery, exceptional product and the right color offered! Highly recommend!
on May 17, 2015
Wrong color red, pole was not the right size, to skinny, looks like it had been sitting around a bit. It was returned.