Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Yosi Samra Women's Two-Tone Flat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 8, 2012
I own 3 pairs of Yosi Samra flats and I've never had better shoes! I've worn so many different brands and styles of flats and they always hurt my feet or my heels. These have alleviated those problems perfectly.

You do have to break them in, but after one or two wears they loosen up and are very comfortable.

The rubber on the bottom is thick and supportive and the way they hug your feet almost makes it feel like you are bare foot! Plus the little travel dust bag they come with is ideal.

I do, however, agree that you should either buy up a size or make sure you buy what you wear in sneakers.

For example, I wear a 9 in sneakers but I wear about an 8 to 8 1/2 in sandles or heels. I bought them in a 9 and they fit perfectly.

I own the black/black and nude/black of this style. The nude/black leather is EXTREMELY soft, while the black/black leather is tougher and stiffer (though still very comfy).

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a pair to test them out. They are very much worth the price (and that's coming from a pretty frugal individual).

Enjoy!
on February 22, 2012
I bought this because i read a lot of good reviews on it. I ordered 6, my size. When I tried it on it was too tight. Maybe i should have ordered a seven. they also should have mentioned to order a size bigger.
on November 24, 2012
I get compliments every time I wear these. And they are so comfortable that it feels like walking barefoot.in them. I do think they run about 1/2 size small but fortunately I purchased the correct size. I want more colors and intend to buy some soon.
on July 25, 2012
I just received my order from Amazon and I have to say, I'm really impressed! My package arrived a lot sooner than I expected and that's always a plus! This is my first pair of Yosi Samra ballet flats and I absolutely love them! I purchased the two tone flats in the color Nude. They came in a cute little black box folded up in a cute little black bag (adorable!). I usually wear a size 7.5 but always get a 1/2 size bigger in ballet flats (size 8 fits perfect!). I love the black/nude color combination and they are very comfortable. Now that I've found a pair I really like, I'm going to order the same ones in black. I highly recommend!
on July 24, 2012
Let me start off by saying that I think flats are a fantastic piece in a wardrobe, whether it be casual or formal. I have always had a difficult time with flats, as I get the worst blisters on the back of my heel and both sides of my feet. I can always tell when I pair of flats is going to cause me this problem; if I try them on and taking one step in them causes me pain in this area I know what is going to happen. It's always such a let down! The pain isn't worth breaking them in either. But THESE are fantastic! The elastic is just what my feet needed, and not many people make nice elastic flats like this. It's usually hard elastic that still gives me blisters. But the lining on these is very soft, comfortable, and it moves with your foot. The support of these shoes is normal to me, I can compare it to wearing sandals. If you have a love hate relationship with flats, or just love how cute and comfy these look, definitely buy them! These are life and style savers :)
on October 21, 2012
Nice, cute and comfortable flat shoes. The bag come with it can be a little be better quality. Good product to carry with you when travel.
on October 4, 2012
I ordered the nude/black in a size 5 (my true size) and they fit perfect. They're so comfortable! Very cute.
on September 4, 2012
I normally wear a 7 or 7.5, so I bought these shoes in a size 8 given the reviews that they're snug. The 8 was far too large, so I had to re-order a 7. Thankfully, the return process was easy and I got the new shoes quickly. The size 7 shoes fit nicely and I'm sure will fit even better once I break them in a bit.

I would say that I think these shoes are true to size for flats.
on October 6, 2012
A very flat flat. I ordered size 7 but should have ordered size 8. Kept the size seven because it stretched enough but fits very snug.
on October 22, 2012
The first time I put them on, I can remember how confortable they felt. True to size 6 and love the packaging.