5.0 out of 5 stars A warm book with a lot of fun crafts
Published 20 months ago by Joe Z

2.0 out of 5 stars Children's Crafts...
I got this book because it had great reviews, but the book is full of crafts for children. That is not a bad thing, but it didn't note in the description that these were very simple crafts/crafts that really only children would use.

Published 17 months ago by Katlandia

2.0 out of 5 stars Children's Crafts..., January 25, 2013
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)

I don't have kids and while I have friends that do - even they said they'd rather not have the clutter in their house (OK - so they could probably stand to be a bit more creative with their kids. haha)

I was just expecting fun crafts that I could use, as an adult. But am I really going to make a paper mailbox for my boyfriend and put it on our bedroom door? No.

The book is well-made and the crafts themselves are explained well. I just wasn't expecting a kid's book. I would have returned it but in order to even look at the crafts inside, I had to rip off plastic wrapping.

I am hoping to gift it to someone eventually...

5.0 out of 5 stars A warm book with a lot of fun crafts, October 26, 2012
Joe Z (Apalachin, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
I highly recommend this book. The first craft I started working on is easy to follow and makes me feel a ton more artistic than I really am. I had heard of this book from my wife who enjoys Abbey's blog, and I am going to try to surprise her with both the book and a craft at the same time. I highly recommend Abbey's blog, and this book portrays her warmth. A great pickup both for yourself or as a unique gift for someone else that will show them you're thinking about them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst crafts ever!, April 27, 2013
Alejandra Iragorri (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
I bought this book because I thought the cover looked interesting, but its not at all. This book doesn't contain one good craft, very disappointing! It's more of a children's craft book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
Higher quality crafts ranging from simple to more complex - all awesome! Cute illustrations and lovely photographs - It's fun and unusual to find a book with more challenging crafts for crafty adults or older children - Would definitely recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Crafting Book, November 13, 2012
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
I love this book. Purchased it since I had seen it on Abbey's blog, and the crafts illustrated have easy to follow directions. Wonderful crafts to share with either your children or in my case my granddaughter. I am very happy with the book and would recommend it to anyone wanting a book that will give you quality time with your children! Thanks Abbey!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book!, February 19, 2013
Molasses Candy (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
This book is full of great ideas, beautifully presented, and easy to read. i want to make one of everything in here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun craft projects, January 4, 2013
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
If you have or have not crafted before, this book is nice. It has some easy crafts as well as some more challenging crafts.
I received this book today and have looked at every single page. Great tutorials and easy to follow.

You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy
You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy by Abbey Hendrickson (Hardcover - October 31, 2012)
$15.95 $13.83