Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2014
never received it!! had previous review for other songs but only noticed 17 at that time. now I see all these. just copy and paste the other review for everything cuz same comments apply :-(-

had forgotten I even ordered this until I started writing reviews for other purchases!! ugghhhh!!! other songs this same comment. damn! since I don't remember them I most likely don't have a copy of the original order, where it was supposed to come from and too late to get the item or be refunded!! ugghhhh!!!

close to $100 worth of music never received!!
on February 23, 2015
I can't help but be somewhat on the favorable side since I lived on TENTH AVENUE NORTH once in Lake Worth - so these are my hometown boys - I LOVE their music - and am never disappointed in their songs.
on January 7, 2013
This song reminds believers that God doesn't look on us as people, or we ourselves, look at us. God looks at the heart: "But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" (1 Samuel 16:7, NKJV).
on September 11, 2012
The lyrics in this song are very meaningful - You are more than the sum of your mistakes, you are more than the problems you create. . . I am so glad I heard this on the radio and now have my own MP3 version :-)
on February 17, 2014
I felt it was written for me. I have since recommended to others. For anyone who beats themselves up over past mistakes this song is healing water. Listen and feed your mind the truth. God bless this groups journey they picked me up from a sad place. I wish I could say it will be the last time I fall but that is not life. So I bought it and keep it as a favorite. Be blessed!
on December 19, 2012
This song is so neat, anyone struggleing with addicition, or depression, or has low self esteem and no self worth it really lifts your spirits and makess the point you are worth Gods love and with endurance after all your trials and tribulation... It makes me realize he has a plan much greater than mine and we are all more than we know to him!
on February 13, 2011
Very inspirational you'll love and truly appreciate that you are more than your past mistakes you are more than what you can possibly imagine in the eyes of GOD.
on September 12, 2015
What I buy here are songs I've heard on K-LOVE and made a note of to buy later when I got the financial opportunity. They're all a five star pick, to me, or I wouldn't buy them.
on September 13, 2012
After hearing this song in the movie I had to have it. It is a very moving song. I believe if you listen to the words it would inspire you also.
on June 28, 2014
One of the most powerful songs I have ever heard. I get so much inspiration and encouragement from it. Highly recommended.