Penguin Group (USA) LLC
This price was set by the publisher
You Belong to Me (Romantic suspense Book 12) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 506 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to You Belong to Me (Romantic suspense Book 12)
"Floodgate" by Johnny Shaw
Explore this featured new release in vigilante justice thrillers. Learn more
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Her debut suspense novel, DON'T TELL, was released in July, 2003. YOU BELONG TO ME, her twelfth novel, was released in 2011.
Seven of Karen's books have been RITA finalists. Her third book, I'M WATCHING YOU, won the 2005 RITA for Best Romantic Suspense. To date, her books have been translated into nineteen languages.
Karen's books have been New York Times, London Sunday Times and Germany's der Spiegel bestsellers. Karen lives in Florida with her family, her dog, and two cats.
Amazon Author Rankbeta(What's this?)
Top Customer Reviews
Years ago his sister was brutally attached as several people stood there and just watched. Now all he has left is his need for revenge. Dr. Lucy Trask recognized the victim and then the next. Now she must figure out what the victims have in common before she's next.
The romance flows nicely and is not really center stage in the story, but will give the avid romance reader what they long for. This is a dark thriller full of suspense and I highly recommend it to any hard core thriller readers.
In her latest thrilling novel, set in Baltimore, Rose takes her readers on a heart-stopping ride with Dr. Lucy Trask and detective J.D. Fitzpatrick. They are on the track of a sadistic killer, who is mysteriously entwined with Lucy's past and is slashing into her present life as well.
Plot twists, a terrifying look into the mind of a devious killer, and a conclusion that left me gasping for breath, make this the most exciting Rose novel to date.
The victim is identified as Christopher Jones due to cheek implants, but the cops find Jones alive. Lucy realizes the deceased is cosmetic surgeon Dr. Russ Bennett, who she has a history with. Soon other tortured dead are found, some of which the M.E. knows. Lucy wonders if the psychopath is tied to the decades old incident that left her distrusting people.
This is a strong police procedural with a deep cast starting with the beleaguered heroine, the cop who she likes but avoids and the amoral killer. Fast-paced with superb twists, readers will relish this terrific tale of an insane predatory killing machine lacking any societal restraints.
What we have here is a prime example of excellent story-telling. Karen Rose is one of my favourite authors and has, again, delivered the goods. This book marks the beginning of a new series of books connected by re-appearing characters. Karen Rose's writing style is fluid, exciting and her stories are fast-paced. I enjoyed the interaction between hero and heroine, but I what I liked best is the fact that Rose does not only write from the hero/heroine's point of view Rather, we actually get an insight into the killer's motivation and background. That fact brings the book to life even more and it creates a wonderfully multi-faceted story.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as good as all others in the series. Held my interest each time I had the time to read. Did not want to put it down.Published 4 months ago by Doris J. Kauffman
Very good book, Karen Rose is an awesome writer, this series is addictive.Published 7 months ago by PAULA JARDINE
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Medical
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense