Saving Grace 4 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Let's Talk In the immediate aftermath of Grace and Neely's survived fall from the top of a building, Grace, now known as "Angel Cop" by the city, decides to have it out with God once and for all.
2. Hear the Birds As Grace deals with the aftermath of her dramatic fall from a building with Neely, she also struggles with the impending death of her grandfather, GeePaw.
3. You Can't Save All of Them Grace Grace reunites with a childhood friend who is in jail for killing her husband, but things aren't what they seem.
4. I Killed Kristin A murder case related to a rock band reveals a new side of Grace's nephew Clay. Neely moves in next door to Grace while Earl helps her through drug withdrawal. And Rhetta tries to make a go of it again with Ronnie.
5. So Help You God Grace is forced to answer for herself and face the judgment of a higher court for her life's deeds. But with Earl on her side, she may have a shot at beating the system.
6. Loose Men in Tight Jeans Grace struggles with the burden being placed on her, especially after the family members of a dead rodeo rider bring his body to Grace's house, hopeful that the "Angel Cop" will be able to find out how he died.
7. You Think I'm Gonna Eat My Gun? Grace is consumed with feelings of guilt after a tragic event.
8. I Need You to Call Earl Grace isolates herself completely from family and friends as she continues to struggle with the aftermath of a tragic event.
9. I'm Gonna Need a Big Night Light After experiencing a major spiritual upheaval, Grace returns to Oklahoma City with a new sense of purpose.
|Director||Gary A. Randall|
|Starring||Holly Hunter, Leon Rippy|
|Supporting actors||Kenny Johnson, Bailey Chase, Gregory Cruz, Yaani King, Dylan Minnette, Lorraine Toussaint, Laura San Giacomo, Lily Rabe, Laura Cerón, Bug Hall, Gonzalo Menendez, Chad Todhunter, Gregg Daniel, Ronald William Lawrence, Miguel Nájera, Jessi Mechler, Julianna Keller, Olivia DeLaurentis|
|Producers||Annie Brunner, Sibyl Gardner, Denitria Harris-Lawrence, Holly Hunter, Mark Israel, Lois Johnson, Cindy Lovelady, Artie Mandelberg, Jessica Mecklenburg, Nancy Miller, Gary A. Randall, Lori-Etta Taub|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I cried the ending was rushed. Right when Ham was.going to propose and she told him she loved him. Earl should have saved her even though it was supposedly the will of God. Read morePublished 2 months ago by kristina regis
REally disappointed in the finale. I really liked this show but it ticked me off that it ended the way it did. I love this actress.Published 3 months ago by Rosa
I found the character of Grace Hanadarko interesting even though I am not someone who believes in God and angels.Published 6 months ago by Robin
If you can't walk away from a series,it has done its job. Like a good book that sticks with you forever. I will be thinking of these characters for years to come. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Just my opinion
I LOVED THIS WHOLE SERIES, IS THERE ANOTHER ONE AVAILABLE IF SO I WILL BUY IT.BRING IT ON PLEASE.LOVE IT.Published 13 months ago by terrylynn
I watched all 4 seasons of this show and love it ... until the last episode of the show's run! What a disappointment! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Eire