Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: You, on a Diet: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 1, 2007
I have never enjoyed reading a self-help book so much as this one! It is fun and easy to read, but you learn ALOT about the factors that contribute to weight gain - and loss.
on July 6, 2015
Looks helpful,but a bit overwhelming
on January 15, 2007
I loved this book and use it like a Bible. It has a lot of information, especially about how the body deals with food and exercise. I am recommending this book to everyone!
on March 27, 2007
It is a lot easier to change eating habits when you are told not only what to avoid but the process and toll those foods take on your body. I highly recommend this book.
VINE VOICEon April 22, 2007
I really struggled to get past the pop references and cute metaphors in this book. The cartoons were distracting as well. That said, it does offer good advice on losing inches which includes exercise and eating the right foods. (no shock there). What helped me the most was the notion of measuring instead of weighing yourself. My 14 year older loved the information. Maybe that says something right there.
on October 28, 2015
Same ol' same ol'. Nothing new here
on October 16, 2015
I just couldn't get into this diet.
on September 28, 2014
good
on October 3, 2012
In my optinion, the good information that was offered was lost in the plethora of inappropriate and often offensive metaphors. I was disappointed in the quality of the writing. The author's attempt at presenting our body's complex biochemical processes in a humerous way did not work for me. Having said that, I am glad for the authors that their book was a success and that others were able to relate to and learn from their style of writing.
on February 14, 2013
This book is not what you think. It is not a book that helps you through a diet or gives instructions on dieting. I did not like it at all and felt cheated.