Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: You & Me Doll Accessories Tote Bag - Hot Pink
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2011
very disappointed, the size of this item is extremely small. Was expecting it to be bigger. I dont remember seeing the size of this item, but it looked bigger in the picture.
on March 15, 2015
I purchased this set for a baby shower activity relay race to feed, diaper and care for 2 dolls. Kit is advertised for 2 diapers, 2 bottles, etc. only one diaper was received. It sort of missed the point of the activity
on January 5, 2015
I wish the bag was more of a thicker quality like a more real diaper bag. This is made if a very soft material and more like a little purse. But both my girls still love to at with it and they are four and two.
on December 31, 2013
My four year old granddaughter loves this product. She loves to play with her dolls. She carries it around like a little mother.
on April 5, 2015
Our toddler loves this bag of baby doll accessories. The bottles are great. Good quality.
on January 7, 2015
She was THRILLED to see this come out of the wrapping paper. Great price.
on January 6, 2015
My granddaughter loved it. Thank you so much for sending it so quickly.
on January 15, 2015
The child who received this for Christmas loved it.
on July 16, 2014
My 4 yr old grandaughter loved it
on December 7, 2012
My 18-Month-Old grand-daughter should love it as I do. Great accessory to accompany her doll. Thanks again, Amazon. I have not left my house to Chrismas shop.