Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

The title of the book is hilarious and it's what grabbed my attention. It is a great premise parodying the children's books written in the same style, but after the initial joke, the book wears thin pretty quickly.
on November 13, 2012
I bought this for my sister and brother-in-law for Christmas because the title seemed like the book would be something they would appreciate. The content just wasn't what I was expecting. I could see how some might think it is very funny, but it really wasn't relatable. I ended up not giving it to them for Christmas and just gave it to them ahead of time. I wish I had checked it out at the local bookstore before making a hasty purchase. The title was the funniest part!
on December 15, 2011
I love gag books like this one. Go the F*** to Sleep, was hilarious. I thought this book would follow suit in the funny department, however the story line was weak and not as funny as I thought it was going to be. The illustrations are great though.
on December 23, 2011
We have a lot of the books from the original series: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, a Moose a Cupcake, and a Pig a Pancake so the continuous sequence style of this book I totally get. It is a very true to the style it parodies. However I wasn't that into where the story went in this book. The first few pages were pretty funny especially if you know the original books but after that it went too much on a tangent to me. Still the idea was still kind of cool to have an adult "children's" book anyway.
on February 8, 2014
This book is funny and really parodies the other books very well. If you are looking for a funny read, this is a good book. I wouldn't spend the money on a hardcover, as you'll probably only read it once and then your done. Unless you plan on passing it along to your friends. Then a hardcover might last longer.
on July 7, 2014
If your offended by swear words - this book is not for you. I bought it for my friend who is expecting. She laughed as I read it. Hopefully it will bring her a laugh or two when her daughter won't be quiet...
on February 4, 2014
This book is hilarious, and a great addition to any collection. It is a GREAT conversation piece when guests come over, and everyone raves about it. Also, if you have kids (especially with red hair!) you can totally relate. Love this book!
on August 30, 2013
Made a fun gift basket for a friend with this in it, along with a few others. If you're familiar with the series, it's funny immediately. I think I laughed the hardest at one of the others 'Go the F#%* to Sleep' if you have to pick one. Very irreverent and perfect for new mommies.
on April 21, 2014
This book was far from what I expected. The authors were really reaching too far and I feel they were not as realistic as they should have been. If you want to read ann adult book that will make you laugh I suggest you order Go the F*** to Sleep.
on September 22, 2014
When I bought this book, I mistakenly thought it was a children's book along the lines of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". AHAHAHAHA Good thing I read it before I gave it to my 7 year old! Definitely an adult read, although my high schooler also enjoyed it.