5.0 out of 5 stars so funny
for all the parents out there, don't deny, you love your kids, but can drive you crazy. Funny to read this book to adults who do not know what they are in for
Published 14 months ago by colleen noll

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Not So Great Execution
The title of the book is hilarious and it's what grabbed my attention. It is a great premise parodying the children's books written in the same style, but after the initial joke, the book wears thin pretty quickly.
Published on April 19, 2012 by P Magnum

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Not So Great Execution, April 19, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars True to the books it parodies, December 23, 2011
We have a lot of the books from the original series: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, a Moose a Cupcake, and a Pig a Pancake so the continuous sequence style of this book I totally get. It is a very true to the style it parodies. However I wasn't that into where the story went in this book. The first few pages were pretty funny especially if you know the original books but after that it went too much on a tangent to me. Still the idea was still kind of cool to have an adult "children's" book anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars great for a laugh, kind of boring storyline, December 15, 2011
I love gag books like this one. Go the F*** to Sleep, was hilarious. I thought this book would follow suit in the funny department, however the story line was weak and not as funny as I thought it was going to be. The illustrations are great though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have gotten my hands on this book BEFORE purchasing, November 13, 2012
I bought this for my sister and brother-in-law for Christmas because the title seemed like the book would be something they would appreciate. The content just wasn't what I was expecting. I could see how some might think it is very funny, but it really wasn't relatable. I ended up not giving it to them for Christmas and just gave it to them ahead of time. I wish I had checked it out at the local bookstore before making a hasty purchase. The title was the funniest part!

5.0 out of 5 stars so funny, October 21, 2013
This review is from: If You Give a Kid a Cookie, Will He Shut the F**k Up?: A Parody for Adults (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for new parents!, May 29, 2013
bought it for my sassy sister in law and we both got a laugh! She had just had a new baby and we gave it her with a book for her son. She appreciated the joke in her sleep deprived state!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as go the f to sleep........, May 27, 2013
this wasnt as funny as one would think or want - sorry but the other go the f to sleep book was better. waste of $$

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are on the fence...., November 9, 2012
Read the one star reviews...It's like bonus material for the book! Book could have stuck to the parody better, but does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book..., April 30, 2014
IS EPIC!!!! i have never laughed so hard while reading a children's book. the pictures are what really gets me. epic. buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., April 21, 2014
This book was far from what I expected. The authors were really reaching too far and I feel they were not as realistic as they should have been. If you want to read ann adult book that will make you laugh I suggest you order Go the F*** to Sleep.

If You Give a Kid a Cookie, Will He Shut the F**k Up?: A Parody for Adults