Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: You Grow Girl
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 1, 2016
Finally got my own copy of this book. It has all of the information you need for a raised bed garden and also for selecting the type of veggies and herbs to plant and when.
on December 5, 2015
Love how this book is laid out and lots of pictures!!! Inspires me to do and learn more... Picked it out because of it's fun title and was really impressed by easy to read format and explanations that uncomplicated things like soil structure!!! The most shared book in my gardening library.
on November 18, 2015
This book was way more fun than some of the dry gardening books I've picked up. I'm in my 20's and have only been gardening (unsuccessfully) for about a year. This book is full of tips for those of us who have small-space gardens in oddball places, as well as lots of jokes and humor.

I particularly enjoyed the illustrations.
on October 28, 2015
As expected.
Good book very informative for a gardener with no knowledge of anything.
on November 28, 2014
This is such a fun book. She makes gardening fun and educational.
on October 26, 2014
I have been following Gayla on Facebook and reading her blog for advice, so I decided I needed to get this book, too. I love her easy-to-read style of writing and the photos are excellent. The best part of course, is all the great information inside. Not only am I sure I will refer to this book over and over, I also plan to order her other books. Great buy!
on August 8, 2014
Lot's of information and presented in a logical fashion. Pictures are quality and it was easy to diagnose a issue with one of my plants using the disease and bug section.
on July 8, 2014
I'm a huge fan! Love the books, love the blogs!
on May 22, 2014
First attempt at gardening. This book spells it out. I have I just finished planting and expect to use this book as a guide through to harvest. So excited to see results