5.0 out of 5 stars A Message of Hope in Who We Are
Published on April 14, 2009 by KoKo

1.0 out of 5 stars Some poetical language, but bland content
We read this in a group at church. The older group members found it inspiring, so maybe it's a generational variance (I'm about to be 30).

Published 17 months ago by Shiny Red Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars A Message of Hope in Who We Are, April 14, 2009
Author Ron Greer delivers a timely message in an uncertain time. The world as we know it is changing, and at the end of the day there are fewer and fewer things we are sure of. Greer reminds us of the importance of staying true to oneself, of staying true to who we are and who we are destined to be. His book provides a pathway to rediscovering our core values of compassion, honesty, respect; focusing on the attributes that help us to remain anchored in any storm. Recognizing and rejoicing in who we are truly will help us to make those life definining decisions that determine the quality of our days - and lead us all to better tomorrows.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's time for an integrity check, June 22, 2009
Recent headlines from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: "Principal in CRCT cheating faces criminal prosecution" (June 19), and "Billionaire jailed, accused of fraud" (June 20). Another AJC headline: "Companies place value on integrity" (June 7). There seems to be a disconnect with what people say and what they do. Integrity is a widely recognized value, but our leaders in politics, education, sports, and even religion demonstrate daily that integrity takes a back seat to what's in it for me, what's the easy way, and what can I get away with? Ron Greer's book "If You Know Who You Are, You'll Know What to Do", explains how to actually live a life of integrity and enjoy the peace of mind that is a byproduct.

5.0 out of 5 stars All great people, famous or unrecognized, know integrity., February 5, 2011
I was reminded of a story of my mother. My mother, who would never take a sip from a wine glass and who sent me to temperance camps (yuck!!!), was approached by a temperance worker. Face to face at our front door, the temperance woman held a pledge to never touch alcohol. My mother surprised me when she replied, "I have no reason to sign a pledge to YOU!" Mother closed the door and returned to her kitchen. Mother knew who she was and with whom she made her pledges of conscience. I often wondered why she chose confrontation rather than compliance, especially when their values were the same. Integrity. We do what is right because we know ourselves and know God. Lovely book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Some poetical language, but bland content, August 27, 2013
This review is from: If You Know Who You Are, You Will Know What to Do: Living with Integrity (Hardcover)

I found several lovely turns of phrase in the book, but an overall lack of substance with an emphasis on flower words. I think it made those who have largely figured out who they are feel happy about being who they enjoy being, a little fluffy for my current set of personal questions. For a weightier alternative, I would recommend Spiritual Direction by Henri Nouwen, which challenges readers more strongly to wrestle with the question of "who you are" (though it doesn't tell you who you should be).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!, March 28, 2014
I found that this book was a true inspiration and full of positive thoughts. I would recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars LIVING WITH INTEGRITY, July 11, 2013
THIS BOOK IS EASY TO READ AND FILLED WITH GUIDANCE FOR A SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY LIFE. WHAT A GREAT BOOK FOR REQUIRED HIGH SCHOOL READING.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent self searching or self revealing book, October 29, 2014
This is an excellent self searching or self revealing book. It can't be read rapidly because you need time to absorb before you are ready to move ahead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., July 23, 2014
Liked the book and am giving to family and friends!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 23, 2014
Jan Bailey "An avid reader" (Arlington, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
The name says it all.