5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty seat and accessories for doll
Published on July 25, 2012 by sunkist

1.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous Price - $10 at Toys R Us
Please shop around before buying this or anything online. This set is available at Toys R Us for $10. I have been finding this to be true for SEVERAL toys.
Published 24 months ago by C. Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty seat and accessories for doll, July 25, 2012
sunkist (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I looked at this set on here and shied away from it due to other reviews. I went in to Toys R Us today to look at another set, and this one was on the shelf for $12 (regular price, so buy it there instead of here!). The things included were slightly different, but still functional. At least you can see what's in it if you buy it in person. I got it because my 16 month old daughter is potty training right now, and I wanted her to have a potty for her doll and stuffed animals. This one is the perfect size and is very realistic. She even sat on it a few times, lol! I would definitely recommend this product to any one that wants some doll accessories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous Price - $10 at Toys R Us, November 27, 2012
C. Clark (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Care Set, April 26, 2012
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I just received this set in the mail about 10 minutes ago for my 2 year old daughter, and she loves it. She had everything out of the bag before I had finished putting another product together. She doesn't have any problems with it obviously since she is only two and I have no problems with the pieces that we actually received. It did not come with everything shown. The little sponge, bath tub, and bottle warmer were not included. The diapers are a different style than what the picture shows, which is no big deal, but they really don't look much like diapers, which doesn't bother me seeing as I'm sure I've got some unused Newborn diapers somewhere we can use instead. The little wipe container also does not open as the picture shows that it should, rather there are just grooves cut into it to look like the top of a wipe container. Not that my daughter would have known what a bottle warmer is since I never used one, I still would have liked to receive all the pieces that were shown in the picture, but as long as she is happy, I am too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great package, September 8, 2005
Jax Mom (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
My 3 year old received this for her b-day. She already has a You&Me doll that she loves to play with. I thought this would be good for her since she is about to become a big sister - I'm expecting a baby in 2 months. Its too soon to say how durable the toys will be but she loves playing with them. She's always feeding the baby, warming up the baby's milk, changing the diaper, etc. She especially loves the pacifier. I also bought the complete set containing the doll, stroller, car seat, and playpen which I also recommend. Now she has a doll and I have a doll and we play together and share all the accessories. I only paid about $50 for both items. A great bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I took a chance on this package as I had read quite a few negative reviews that stated the quality was terrible. My package arrived and I have been really pleased with it. I had hoped for the bottle warmer (but didn't get one) but knew from other reviewers that you don't get exactly what is pictured. All the tubs and bottles have removable lids, great for a 3.5 year old to practice their dexterity, no stickers but painted/stamped on labels that are central. Our teddy is cute. The only grotty bit we received is a cheap as chips looking yellow plastic duck. I threw it away as it was really crappy looking. Ovherall we are pleased with our lot and feel it was worth what we paid for it. FYI - Do price check with Toys R US though as they also stock this package and are sometimes cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 7, 2009
E.M. "E.M." (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I bought this for my two year old niece to go along with the doll care nursery I got her for Christmas. It has everything needed to take care of a baby doll. I actually bought it at Toys R' Us for $11. $30 is way too overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the essentails in one bag, November 27, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
My mom bought this for me last year and i've been playing with it ever since.it has everything that you need to take care of your baby.it has every thing used for real babies except everything is empty but thats ok because it lets you use your imagination to the extreme.i strongly reccomend buying this toy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, December 5, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I was highly disappointed when this toy arrived. First of all the prices is way to much for what you get - although sealed as if it was new, one of the bottle food jars came without a lid and all the stickers assembled were crooked and overlapping. It was very poorly put together and missing pieces. The picture makes the pieces look like higher quality and larger than actual scale. I do not recommend purchasing this product unless the price is dropped significantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Hit With My Young Granddaughter!, August 1, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I bought this yesterday at Toysrus for $11.99 for my young granddaughter. She loves it. Her older brother played with her, and they had a good time. There are so many pieces. Thirty exactly, but watch out for the smaller pieces if your child is younger than three. Some of the caps can be unscrewed from the container. Also, some of the items may be different from what's shown in this picture.

My daughter says they are constantly playing with it. I wanted to bring it to my house, but I probably couldn't have gotten out of her house with it. Since there are so many pieces, I suggested my daughter take out a few items for them to play with at a time. They both empties the bag, which means a lot of pick up time. I feel this was a good purchase and priceless for the joy its brought into my granddaughter's life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything a girl needs for her baby doll!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag (Toy)
I bought this to go with my grand daughters first doll. She was just getting interested in playing dolls and she needed all the "supplies" one needs for every baby doll and this fit the bill. It's the perfect size and the quality is good. The tote it comes in is perfect. She absolutely loves it and takes it everywhere her baby goes.

You & Me: Baby Doll Care Set - Accessories in Bag