Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 20, 2012
This is cute, but vary generic. The bag is the best part, we are using the bag with more realistic bottles and powder. Diaper very thin and my 20 month old ripped it first day.
on March 13, 2014
The diaper bag itself is cute but I wanted something more realistic for my 4 year old little girl. She had been asking for a diaper bag and I know she wanted one that you could hang off your shoulder and although this one says you can you really CAN'T. The shoulder handle is way too small to hang over the shoulder. Disappointing that the description says different.
on February 15, 2013
Bought this diaper bag set and it was cheaply made. Sent it back. Found a better quality one at Target
on July 3, 2015
This was suppose to contain: You & Me Doll Accessories Tote Bag - Light Pink
• Nine Piece Set: (2) Bottles / (2) Diapers (2) Soft Clothes / (1) Changing Blanket / (1) Baby Wipes Container / (1) Light Pink Tote with Heart/Logo Design
• For Use with You & Me Baby Doll (sold separately)
• Ages 2+
It did NOT have two diapers it only had one there was no changing blanket and no wipes
on August 18, 2015
Received an entirely different item than pictured. My girls of course didn't mind since the item we received had tons more stuff in it. I am only disappointed that the reason for ordering it was to get the diaper bag. The item we received was everything but.
on November 28, 2013
Perfect accessory for the 12" Baby Jenna doll. My granddaughter likes to imitate mommy who takes care of her new sister. Now she can have a diaper bag too. The size is perfect for a 2 yr old toddler. She loves putting baby bottles, diapers, blanket in and out of bag. The bag accessories are just right for a little mommy.
on March 6, 2014
Bought for my 2yr old granddaughter. Loves to feed and care for her 'babies'. This tote is useful for keeping stuff and there is a good variety of accessories. Wish there were more diapers or I could find out how to buy more.
on January 5, 2015
Disappointed in the quality of the diaper bag. I thought it would have been made of a thicker fabric. It's very small and very flimsy. Looks more like a little cotton purse. Howevery my four and two year old still play with it.
on June 18, 2015
I bought this item for my daughter as she will be getting a new sister in a few weeks. I thought only the top of the wipe container was missing, got a partial credit return from Amazon as I need it fairly soon. Well seeing it now it is missing one diaper, both cloths and a bottle in addition to the cap missing off the wipes don't buy this product it's cheaply made and comes missing half the stuff
on December 28, 2010
Super fast shipping. I received the item within 2 days. My 3 year old grandaughter loves it. She thinks she is a real mommy now.