Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
These were smaller than we had expected and had not realized that they would not stand up at all. They have round bottoms so they have to be laid on their side so they also roll away! My daughter had a lot of trouble playing with her baby and being able to put the bottle down. The liquid also disappears extremely slow.
on December 25, 2014
My daughter was real disappointed that she could not stand up the bottle in between feeding her baby. I encouraged her to put bottles in diaper bag when not feeding but do think it is ridiculous to not have a flat bottom. Also, the milk was only half full after we dumped it over once so don't know what that means. Hope they do not last for only a few days.
on February 24, 2016
I was very excited to come across a set of four of these on amazon as my little one loves playing with and taking car of her baby dolls! I must say that the bottles were smaller than anything that I had expected. They have round bottoms so they have to be laid on their side so they also roll away! My daughter had a lot of trouble playing with her baby and being able to put the bottle down. I think perhaps in the future I will look around more before settling for what appears to be an unsatisfactory product. I mean my 3 year old is obviously happy with the fact that she has bottles to feed her baby but the happiness when she sets them down and has to chase them throughout the room or the freaking out because she cannot set it up right like her cups is not worth it. I must also note that the liquid in both the white and orange also disappears extremely slow. I guess what I am saying is buyer beware. Everyone says if it appears too good to be true it is...well those people could not have been more spot on. The only reason I am giving them a 2 star review is because I guess for the price we did receive four. But I am warning you if your little one wants bottles that are more realistic to hers do not purchase this item. I also will note that although these were advertised with free two day prime shipping they did not arrive for two weeks.
on March 5, 2016
These baby doll bottles are so cute! They are small and easy for my daughter to hold. I love that the milk and juice liquid disappears as my daughter feeds her baby doll and then refills. The milk and orange juice are realistic looking. The bottles are very well made. They are not cheap or generic looking. My daughter loves feeding her baby dolls with these bottles!
on December 30, 2011
I ordered these for my daughters and they love feeding their dolls the juice and milk. The only drawback is that the bottles are rounded at the bottom so they don't stand up!
on November 4, 2015
seriously... almost killed my kid. the glue came undone on the milk bottle and my daughter put the pink part in her mouth and had the purple part in her hand, luckily I saw her fiddling with it in time.

DO NOT BUY THIS. CHEAP PRODUCT. And it's $3 in store... over priced on amazon.
on August 9, 2015
Unfortunately I can't recommend these. While they look great and the liquid works well, the rounded bottoms mean that they can't stand up. It's very frustrating for my toddler and I wouldn't buy them again
on January 4, 2016
I recently purchased these at toys r us and returned them after realizing the bottoms were rounded. You can't stand them up and that would have only irritated my toddler. Never even thought to check for such a silly thing. Why make a you they can't play with properly?
on January 21, 2016
Good size, magic disappearing liquid but disappointed in product when my daughter had dropped it and It started to leak fluid. I had to throw it away. They should keep in mind that toddlers and kids use this so they are bound to drop it on the floor.
on February 2, 2014
I chose the rating because of my granddaughters delight with the baby doll bottles and how excited she was as she watched the milk/juice dissapear as though the doll drank it ! Watching my granddaughter being so excited was all I cared about.

See 1 answered question