Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
Yes, reports can be printed. The graphs and the transactions.
Apr 6, 2013 by H.S.B.
vote
No and that's not a feature I see them offering anytime soon. YNAB is first and foremost a budgeting methodology and the software helps its users to budget accordingly. While it has several nice features, they are all focused on the core of the software's purpose: the budget.
Jan 19, 2013 by C. Williams
vote
Sort of. I make sure to set up categories for business income and deductible expenses and make sure to categorize those expenses when I enter them throughout the year. At the end of the year I just print out a category report and I have my numbers.
Dec 26, 2013 by Brian M.
votes
Yes! It only supports one currency per budget, but can do any currency. There are many international users on the support forums
Jun 26, 2014 by J. R. Rasch
votes
retirement planning Oct 9, 2013
I don't think so except to the extent you want to track spending within confines of retirement income...
Oct 9, 2013 by chococat42
votes
You can't link any, which I prefer because is it more secure. You just download the bank data and import it. As far as how many accounts can you work with inside the system, probably 30. But less is better and easier to manage.
Jun 28, 2013 by Dov
votes
I actually downloaded from their website and the whole process is online. There was no disk.
Nov 14, 2013 by Heather A. Mullholland
votes
I am using YNAB 4 and it can import transactions that you have downloaded from your online banking. It doesn't connect directly to your bank or credit card account, however. They do have an app, which I don't use, so it's possible that has more options.
Apr 14, 2013 by R. Wrigley
votes
Yes, YNAB works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Jan 8, 2014 by J. R. Rasch
votes
No, it is not designed for investments. Ynab is built for budgeting and does that very well on part because of its focus on a single purpose.
Dec 13, 2013 by J. R. Rasch
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers