If You Pre-Order Do You Recieve Signature Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 1, 2012 7:24:01 PM PST
jo says:
Because Gamestop is offering it at no extra charge and giving you more than you can expect from the game. Or is it just Gamestop only exclusive?

(Link Below----)

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-signature-edition/77067

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 5:24:15 PM PST
yes, if you pre-order it you will recieve a code with the game that will give you an upgrade to the signature version
source:http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-signature-edition/77068

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 5:43:06 PM PST
jo says:
But is Amazon going to do it???
because all I see on Amazon is Standard Edition.

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 10:39:19 AM PST
No amazon is only standard but you get $10 credit with it

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 8:59:14 PM PST
jo says:
oh well that's better than nothing!

thanks for the reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 9:05:08 AM PST
IMO, the signature edition content isn't really worth paying "more" for. I say "more" because you don't get the $10 credit and you have to pay tax on Gamestop (SOME states you'll pay tax for Amazon too though).

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2012 11:00:33 PM PDT
jo says:
to come think of it im going to buy it from here....... since it might pop-up on PSN Store on the same day for $2.99 or later on, plus the artwork looks terrible on the Gamestop Version.

Posted on May 17, 2012 5:34:21 AM PDT
Vyprstryke says:
Yeah I might re-pre-order mine here as well. I initially wasn't gonna bother with this game but if it makes my Resistance: Burning Skies 10 dollars cheaper, eh why not. Plus I think Amazon actually has the best pre-order incentives on this one.

Posted on May 21, 2012 11:44:39 AM PDT
i don't really care about pre-order incentives, although i'm certainly not going to complain about $10 credit, but i always order through Amazon because you can't beat getting the game on release day for $0.99, so not only do i not have to pay additional tax etc on the game but i also don't have to either pay more to have it shipped or have to actually drive down to the nearest gamestop to pick it up (my gamestop is a good 30-45 minute drive from me)

Amazon all the way

Posted on May 22, 2012 1:24:19 PM PDT
you also get farcry3 beta code from gamestop .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 1, 2012
Latest post:  May 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Playstation 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Playstation 3 by UBI Soft (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (217)