Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2009
I bought this CD mainly because I was going to be dancing with my son at his wedding to "You Raise Me Up," and wanted to have the music. I have Josh Groban's first CD and love it and this one. I at first thought that I wouldn't like his foreign language songs, but they are wonderful, moving, even though I may not understand the words. Josh's voice transcends words...perfect!!
on June 20, 2013
When I am down, when I have a feeling of despair, I listen to Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" and receive the closeness to God that I've not been able to find in any other way. I share this with as many family and friends as I can. Josh was very inspired by God as he put the words to You Raise Me Up down on paper; he was even more inspired to sing this sacred hymn in song. I would recommend this to anyone who is having problems in their lives. Josh has captured the Pure Love of Jesus Christ in this hymn in a way to gladden the hearts of God's sons and daughters all over the world which He created for us, His children.
on August 18, 2010
Such an uplifting song that sends chills throughout your entire body! Everybody should hear this song!
on June 20, 2013
I purchased this song to use as background music for a video presentation I created of my mom's life that was displayed after her funeral. It contained pictures of her as well as her legacy of children, grand-children, great and great-great grandchildren. It was a perfect song to reflect how God had raised us up as well as how my mother raised us all up to be all we can be.
on July 6, 2014
This song is probably considered really overplayed and obnoxious to many, but it is still my favorite Josh Groban song to this day. It's so uplifting and comforting, and it's pulled me through a lot. Josh Groban is a really great artist.
on June 18, 2015
Perhaps one of the greatest songs / recordings of all time. You cannot go wrong with Josh Groban's beautiful voice, and the style would appeal to anyone. Not really classical, not opera, not show tunes, not gospel...but anyone who likes those would like this. I don't typically like ANY of those, but this is just beautiful. I'm sure this will go down in the history of greatest recordings ever.
on July 13, 2015
The perfect tribute song for that person in your life who has mentored you and helped you to become more than you ever though was possible. Also an inspiration to try to be the kind of man (or woman) who would make someone feel this way about you.
on May 26, 2013
Oh, my goodness! If you are a self-respecting Josh Groban fan, buy this now! If you have heard other versions of this song, this version is the best, buy it now! If you think Josh it hot, buy it now! If you like really pretty music along the lines of Andrea Boccelli and Celene Dion, buy this now! If you like my little speech and think it's worth a shot, you are smart, buy this now! If you don't like my speech and think it's lame, I don't care, buy this now! If you want to get the feels from a song, buy this now!!!
on October 14, 2012
In my humble opinion, this is one of the most beautiful songs EVER! This version by Josh Groban is ethereal. The music is perfect and his voice and range are wonderful. This, to me is one of those special songs, that every time you even hear it starting to play, you smile and get warm and fuzzy. It is a song of faith and comfort that you never tire of hearing, especially in the world we live in today. You Raise Me Up lovingly reminds us of what inner strength we have in faith and trust. Celtic Woman has also recorded this if you'd like to hear another soul touching version.
When it has honestly came down to Josh Groban, he just has shown one of the noblest voices in the music industry in a very long time. Yet, he just has never been able to top one of his biggest songs from 2003, You Raise Me Up. The song is definitely very uplifting, and shows a strength in the simplest voice that many artists just haven't been able to show in their brightest lights. I really hope that one day, Josh can really deliver something as beautiful as this song showed very soon. We really don't have distinctive voices out there right now.

Song: B+