Mob Wives 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Season Premiere Drita joins Ang and Renee in Philadelphia for a 1920's inspired costume party, thrown by Alicia DiMichelle Garofalo, the wife of alleged wise guy, Eddie "Tall Guy" Garofalo.
2. Caught On Tape New blood boils over as Natalie is fuming over Drita talking behind her back at Renee's fashion show. Tensions run high as the fiery South Philly beauty confronts Drita and doesn't back down.
3. You Smell Delicious Alicia does some soul searching after discovering her husband Eddie's betrayal on his federal surveillance tapes and looks to the other women for answers as she deals with the fallout.
4. Vegas Part One The New York girls deal with the fallout from their "girls' night out" and the growing tensions between Renee and Natalie. Meanwhile, Drita's new domestic life isn't quite as blissful as she imagined.
5. Vegas Part Two The girls start their first morning in Las Vegas trying to get Natalie and Renee to reconcile their issues. However, Renee has very little room for forgiveness.
6. Vegas Part Three The Vegas insanity continues. When Renee joins all the women for a day of car racing she can't handle the sight of the other girls warming up to Natalie.
7. Loose Lips Drita has a violent nightmare that she is convinced is a bad sign of things to come. Natalie reveals to Ang and Drita that Renee's apology was meaningless, and that she is still furious over Renee's admission that Renee sees her as a "piece of trash".
8. Eat Worms B***H After making her hip-hop debut alongside French Montana two years ago, Drita jumps at the opportunity to write another track inspired by her life, but finds herself at a loss for words when it's time to put the pen-to-the-pad.
9. Purgatory Natalie is having a blowout Halloween party at her funeral home and everyone is invited, including Renee, though Renee's not so sure the invite is sincere.
10. Life Sentences The day of Eddie's sentencing has finally arrived and Alicia anxiously awaits the outcome. Meanwhile, Renee meets with a lawyer to discuss possible legal options after receiving a letter from Junior and a missed phone call from jail.
11. Renee's Had Enough Drita's dinner party takes an ugly turn when Renee blames Alicia's insecurity for their issues.
12. Season Finale With Alicia's sentencing only days away, the moment she's been dreading for years is now upon her. Renee confesses that she has been writing a steamy sex novel in private and plans to have a book release party to celebrate her new venture.
13. The Reunion Hosted by Sherri Shepherd. Drita, Renee, Ang, Alicia and Natalie sit down for an explosive, often funny and shockingly intense look back at the past season.
"New Blood" Cast Interviews Alicia DiMichele and Natalie Guercio may hail from Philly, but their New York ties run deep. Get introduced to these new ladies and see what they bring to the Mob Wives scene.
I love the stories, but the grammar and violence really turned me off. I had to stop watching after season three b/c I just had a hard time believing women this old could act so... Read morePublished 2 months ago by WritingIrish
What a disappointing season. Who knew Karen and Ramona would take so much with them (Carla wasn't missed at all though). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zanabodana
It's ridiculously ratchet! I love being able to stream programs through amazon. These Mob Wives girls are insane! A complete laugh riot when they aren't beating each other up.Published 2 months ago by nsquared
Love the show. Would not know what I would do if I missed an episode. Would recommend to others. Thank youPublished 3 months ago by Tanya
Everyone has an opinion, this just happens to be mine, I love the show. There are a lot of shows out there that I don't like so I don't watch them, I like this, so I watch it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by C G
This season isn't my fave but I love seeing growth in Drita. Ang what can you say, she's my fave character! New bread, they're ok. Rene I feel bad for this woman. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ms. J Vivacity
This season was great. Renee needs some professional help. Alesha and Natalie brought a little something new to the table but Big Ang and Darita are the bombs and they make the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Charlene Perdue
Love it, it is such a great show! Every season is very interesting and entertaining! Best tv show ever made!Published 4 months ago by daisy
This was nothing special, a bunch of washed up bitter women. Don't waste your money. It s a waste of time.Published 4 months ago by Dr. T