Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 12, 2009
I love this entire series--it is really fun. I wouldn't use it as stand-alone to teach history, but to complement history curriculum. Read it to younger kids (5 or older) or older kids can read on their own and it should hold their interest.
on March 10, 2011
I teach third grade, and we shared this book during a read-aloud. My students really enjoyed the illustrations as well as the concise explanation of what happened during this period. After the read-aloud I put the book on display. They are still looking at it--and the read-aloud was two weeks ago!
on September 15, 2007
comical illustrations are supported by historical events. The whole series (we have most of them) are interesting for adults and children alike.
on December 19, 2013
Excellent condition. This is a great book to use in the classroom. My students really enjoyed it while teaching Early American History.
on October 12, 2015
Fun & interesting facts that I can't find in a textbook my, my students love to read these & laugh at the pictures!
on March 28, 2015
Used this book with my 3rd graders. The children love the way it is laid out and how the information is presented.
on June 27, 2015
A fun read for the students to learn about the "fun" facts of this point in history.
on August 5, 2015
What fun to learn about the Mayflower and the hard times they went through.
on September 12, 2015
This was easy to read yet had so much information
on August 3, 2015
My students enjoy this book.