4.0 out of 5 stars HEAD YOUTEK Radical Pro Tennis Racquet, March 14, 2012
This review is from: YouTek Radical MP Tennis Racquet [Unstrung] (Sports)
100 Sq Inches 16 x 19 string pattern, 11.7 ounces (strung)

The Head YouTek Radical Pro is a stable and firm racquet for a more advanced player. While hitting with the racquet, I thought the head size was a little too big for me because I normally play with a 98 square inch or smaller. It provided a lot more power than I expected from a 100 square inch head size. At first, I had a hard time trying to control my groundstrokes and kept blasting my shots out. I had to slow my swing down just a little bit and once I got the hang of it, it felt smooth and crisp. The spin with this racquet was incredible. I was able to get a lot of kick from my topspin groundstrokes and got the touch I needed every time I hit a slice.

My performance with volleys felt great because of the head size. I was able to find the sweet spot more easily and got better shots. The racquet was very deadly when I was able to connect with the sweet spot. I wouldn't get that pop or power I needed when my shots were outside the sweet spot and would see my shots getting dumped into the net or flying out of the court. The stick wasn't as forgiving as I thought it would be.

My serves felt great with the added spin and pace the racquet gave. The open string bed gave me more than enough spin and pop. If you are a type of player who uses more spin than power for your serve, this racquet will suit you. I was able to get a number of aces with the kick and spin the stick offered.

My overall opinion on this racquet is a bit mixed. I like the fact that this racquet gave me the feel and spin I wanted, but it gave me too much power at times and I had to slow my swing speed down a notch. With the wrong string set up, the racquet will provide too much unwanted power. At the baseline, this racquet was great and gave me touch and feel I wanted without losing too much power. Volleying wasn't as forgiving if you didn't connect with the sweet spot. This would be a great fit for a player who uses a lot of spin and likes a shot that has a lot of kick or slice. I would recommend this racquet to NTPR 4.0+ level player.YouTek Radical MP Tennis Racquet [Unstrung]

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, February 27, 2013
I am using this Head since 2004 and never change. I like this model, because I have control and also power, the balance is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great racquet! Cheapest around!, June 14, 2010
Had just bought a racquet a few weeks prior for about $50 more than this one. Then was looking for a back up raquet and came across this one for so much cheaper, and it's the exact same thing! If I need more, I will definately look on here first!

YouTek Radical MP Tennis Racquet [Unstrung]