- Have the next big idea for a movie? Submit a 2-15 min. concept video to Amazon Studios for a chance to have your movie made. Learn more.
|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
YouTube’s 120 million viewers are a tempting target for any business, large or small. How can you tap into the potential of YouTube to promote your business and sell your products or services?
YouTube marketing is easy enough that any business can do it. All you need is some low-cost video equipment–and a winning strategy. After you figure out the right type of videos to produce, you can use YouTube to attract new customers and better service existing ones.
That’s where this book comes in. The valuable information and advice in YouTube for Business help you make YouTube part of your online marketing plan, improve brand awareness, and drive traffic to your company’s website–without breaking your marketing budget.
In this updated second edition of YouTube for Business, you learn how to
• Develop a YouTube marketing strategy
• Decide what types of videos to produce
• Shoot great-looking YouTube videos–on a budget
• Edit and enhance your videos
• Create a brand presence with your YouTube channel
• Produce more effective YouTube videos
• Promote your videos on the YouTube site
• Link from your videos to your website with Call-to-Action Overlays
Author Michael Miller has written more than 100 how-to books over the past two decades, with more than one million copies in print. His best-selling books include The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s
Guide to Search Engine Marketing, Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes, and Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics.
7/14: YouTube for Business is a handbook in how to get started with Youtube mainly for advertising a business. Read more
The Pure Leverage Formula is a must have for any business in today’s day and age if you are looking to stay ahead of your competition. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kevin