Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bible
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Bible
  • Customer Reviews

on March 29, 2011
Love this app, helps me stay in the Word. Would recommend it to anyone who is interested in growing in their faith. There are many versions available to read and, unlike many other Bible apps where you can only get the ASB/KJV for download, there are many modern versions available for download through gracious partnerships with their publishers. The developers are constantly working to bring new improvements and innovative technology to it, and the support staff is absolutely the best in the world!
55 comments|1,659 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2011
I have been using this app for 4 years now and have quite a collection of bookmarks and notes. I find this is a great way to follow in church and highlight sections for review. The ability to switch Translations on the fly is invaluable. I use NIV as my base Bible but often go to NKJV or ESV to see the text differently. When Apps were conceived I think this is exactly what was in the mind of developers. A handy easy to use app with incredible flexibility.
22 comments|456 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2011
This Android app by YouVersion has to be one of the best Android Apps out there. Not only are offerings of written and audio Scripture great, but the user interface is super sleek and worth a look by other app creators. And the fact that the interface is localized and available in more than 10 languages is a great bonus!
44 comments|1,513 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2011
really stable app + a lot of bible versions. Some versions can be download So that if in case u dont have internet connection you can still read the Bible.
44 comments|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2011
I'm not a very religious person but thought this would be a good app just to have. I was surprised that this had a audible option. This makes it great for children and adults. The ablilty to hear a voice recite verses makes this invaluable. I can't believe this was a free app. No disappointments here. I can't speak on the accuracy of the verses but from what I've read and heard they seem to be correct.
0Comment|146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2011
I'm so happy that the Kindle Fire version of you version takes full advantage of the larger Kindle screen size. It displays slightly more than twice the Bible text than what is displayed on my Droid X (4.3 inch display). Unlike the iPad version which actually displays slightly less than the Kindle fire.
0Comment|138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2011
I love this Bible app! one of the very reasons that I got the kindle fire was to use this app!!
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
There's nothing like being able to take your bible with you wherever you go. At times I run out the house and forget my bible for church but this comes in handy.
0Comment|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
While I still love holding and reading my traditional leather-bound Bible, I find that I use this app almost all the time. I can easily switch between translations so I can read along with the Pastor, for instance, and then switch back to my usual translation to see how they compare. The reading plans help me stay on track and staying in His Word every day. I wonder how I got along without it.
0Comment|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2016
I recommend You Version for everyone who wants to dig deeper in the WORD OF GOD!
0Comment|203 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse