Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 11, 2013
This watch is AWESOME. I just purchased 4 different watches from YouYouPifa and out of that order, this one is hands down my favorite. The black rubber band is pitch black, and the steel face of this watch is an attractive darkened/blackened metallic color.

The two dials are extremely easy to set. The top left knob (crown) is the basic pull/twist design. The bottom right has a cap that is screwed on over the crown. You unscrew the little cap, it folds off to the side on its hinge, and you then use the hidden crown to set the time.

In my opinion - keeping price-range in mind - this watch is a solid 5-stars in categories such as design, functionality, affordability, and quality. I may buy two more of these watches as gifts for my brothers. Definitely recommend you buy this watch if you are attracted to the design!
66 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2013
For the price... this is the best watch I have ever bought! It is heavy, sturdy and extremely form fitting. Not to mention this watch is superb as far as looks and individuality go. I get compliments on this time piece everywhere that I go. Yup-I said TIME PIECE! To me, that is what this watch represents... a time piece. It stands right up there with all of the expensive brands (In my opinion). Most people often guess this watch to be in the $200-$300 range. HeHe... I usually let them think that too, unless it is a good friend. Then I point them in the right direction to get one. I have noticed that some reviews mention faulty watches. I guess they just had bad luck. That stuff happens when you buy stuff online every now and then. I have even bitten the bullet a couple of times. Not the case with this watch though. I wish they would up the color selection. If there were a different selection of colors, I would purchase every one of them. Do yourself a huge favor and buy this watch. The pic does not do it justice. It had me worried at first (the pic) I bought the watch mainly on all of the strong reviews that I had read. I am so glad I listened to the reviews. I love this watch (time piece) so much that I never... NEVER forget to put it on. Every other watch I have ever owned has often stayed home when I left the house because I would forget about it... not this one though! I simply think this watch is awesome, I wear it more than my Gucci... and it's real. This watch gets me more compliments, simply because I think it has more character.
on June 20, 2013
Everyone who sees this watch stops me and wants to look at it, its definately unique and fun to wear.
on September 26, 2014
I love the funky design, but the watches do not keep good time. The larger dial gains about thirty seconds a day, which just aggravates me. Everyone wants to see the watch, so every time I go out I have to set and synch the dials every time I want to wear it. There is no apparent way to adjust the speed of the watch dials after opening the case.
I do genuinely enjoy the unique design and if the dials kept good time I would rate this 5 stars.
on September 27, 2013
Great quality metal and band is nice design and comfortable, I can see why they sold out, looks expensive nice size, I have 30 watches and this is impressive on the wrist, pictures don't come close to what it looks like in person.
on July 18, 2013
I was expecting a silver bezel but the one that arrived is black. The pictures definitely look silver and in my hand the watch bezel is definitely black. But not matter. It looks great and works great. For the price, it's a great watch.
on July 23, 2015
Maybe my standards are too high because the watch that I normally wear is Burberry. But I thought that I'd be able to wear this socially out and about. But honestly, it looks cheap. The wristband is clearly rubber. And because its rubber, its difficult to get the band around my wrist and get the clasp to close. The placement of the holes in the band mean that the watch is either very loose on me or uncomfortably tight. Furthermore, definitely note that the face is definitely black and not the charcoal/ gunmetal grey that it appears on the screen. I'd have given this 2 stars if I had paid more for it, but honestly you get what you pay for. It functions as a watch, it tells time, and the size is right for a man's wrist. I just really despise that rubber wristband and the cheap-looking black painted front. Still, 3 stars it is.
on July 17, 2013
What a uniquely different looking watch. I love it & so do people that have seen it. A homerun of a watch to me.....
on March 31, 2016
I purchased this watch for my husband. He collects all kinds of time pieces. He gets lots of comments on the watch. It seems well made but then again he doesn't wear it everyday. I don't think it would hold up if worn daily. Since the side piece is a bit bulky. But all in all its a nice watch for the price.
on May 12, 2014
This watch looks better than the picture. The faces are elegantly crafted. The brushed metal face is stunning. Yes it is large...but it has two separate watches inside. I find myself wearing this watch more than others. Very attractive and it gets noticed.